If you could start you life over

no, because i'm happy with all my decisions to this point, the good and bad. however, the question didn't say we get to keep what we know now, so as far as this can go it's either start over with current knowledge, or complete wipe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 5 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]102197[/snapback][/center]
If you could start your life again would you do it or not?
If you could start from the beginning and make changes knowing what you know now to improve your life.
Or would you prefer to carry on from now and see what happens in the future?
[/b]
Interpret it how you will though. All is good.

so i can't read :p

can you blame me with having to stare at that ass every time i try to think of something to say?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Aug 8 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]103512[/snapback][/center]
so i can't read :p

can you blame me with having to stare at that ass every time i try to think of something to say?
[/b]
:lol: I just saw your custom title too! :lol: ;)

Although, there are htings I would liketo know about my past. Still I prefer not to. I'm happy as I am.

I said yes. I'd take care of myself better and work to ensure I didn't get diabetes.

I'd also be more confident in HS knowing that no matter how cool those idiots may seem, no one was worth changing myself over.

im assuming you would have the knowlege you have now because if you didnt it wouldnt make any difference, i mean how would you know if your not reliving your life again right now...making the same mistakes and triumphs as before.

I think anyone who says they wouldnt relive their life again isnt looking at big picture, besides the obvious things like warning people about 9/11, telling people you know to not go on that car journey etc, the small things would be of infinite amusement.

for example: You would know all the answers to school papers, youd know what football teams will do....dudes thats like 20 years of fun!

As for mistakes and such i have 0 regrets in my life....ive made some mistakes and i have regretted things in the past but they all make me into the person i am now, and im happy so reliving my life wouldnt be to change the way i am mentally/physically/spritually but to have some hella fun!

now! someone invent a time machine!

I'm happy where I am at, have a beautiful niece and if life did start over again you wouldn't know if something would change that factor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Aug 10 2006, 09:46 AM) [snapback]104433[/snapback][/center]
now! someone invent a time machine!
[/b]
i'd personally see to it that anyone who invented a time machine would be killed and the invention destroyed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Aug 10 2006, 08:32 AM) [snapback]104480[/snapback][/center]
i'd personally see to it that anyone who invented a time machine would be killed and the invention destroyed.
[/b]
At least someone is level-headed enough to know that it's a bad idea

No.

I've almost died a couple of times and dumb luck was the only thing that saved my ass. To go back now would be tempting fate. I'll go forward, thank you.

BTW, I've invented a time machine that will actually work. The technology doesn't exist to build it, but I'm going to patent it anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cysha @ Aug 15 2006, 04:31 AM) [snapback]106137[/snapback][/center]
....do i get to keep the badges i've earned in this life so far?
[/b]
"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

My life sucks enough for me to clearly understand I have a few key moments in my life where going left instead of right would've produced significantly better results.

For example... I remember the day back in 1990 in junior high when my friend Neil said "Hey, c'mon, let's skip out". I never skipped even one class at that point. I decided to go along with him.

If I never skipped, I wouldn't have seen how easy it was to get away with it. I also would've done drasticly better in school, gone of to college... I think I would've had a better life.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Aug 15 2006, 07:59 AM) [snapback]106145[/snapback][/center]

My life sucks enough for me to clearly understand I have a few key moments in my life where going left instead of right would've produced significantly better results.

For example... I remember the day back in 1990 in junior high when my friend Neil said "Hey, c'mon, let's skip out". I never skipped even one class at that point. I decided to go along with him.

If I never skipped, I wouldn't have seen how easy it was to get away with it. I also would've done drasticly better in school, gone of to college... I think I would've had a better life.
[/b]

That or you would have always been too scared to take that chance and break the rules on occassion. Thus slipping into a life of some dead end job, no future, no advancement due to unwillingness to take risks...just saying y'know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Aug 15 2006, 05:01 AM) [snapback]106146[/snapback][/center]
That or you would have always been too scared to take that chance and break the rules on occassion. Thus slipping into a life of some dead end job, no future, no advancement due to unwillingness to take risks...just saying y'know.
[/b]
/grumble

i would and id do what isildur said lol

plus i cant remember a lot of the stuff from when i was younger and it would be cool doing it again :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Aug 15 2006, 08:01 AM) [snapback]106146[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Stop talking about me! grrrrrrr

Though I've done a bad thing or two...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Aug 15 2006, 08:10 AM) [snapback]106154[/snapback][/center]
/grumble
[/b]

Just saying you life might not be as bad as you might think.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Aug 15 2006, 06:59 AM) [snapback]106145[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
It's a twinkie weiner sandwich!!!

Back