If you could start you life over

If you could start your life again would you do it or not?
If you could start from the beginning and make changes knowing what you know now to improve your life.
Or would you prefer to carry on from now and see what happens in the future?

I'm perfectly happy in my position. Besides, changing decisions in the past would take away a lot of the good things you have now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 5 2006, 02:06 PM) [snapback]102197[/snapback][/center]
If you could start your life again would you do it or not?
If you could start from the beginning and make changes knowing what you know now to improve your life.
Or would you prefer to carry on from now and see what happens in the future? [/b]
did someone watch The Butterfly Effect recently or something?

I voted no... but IF I did get to start over, I would have pushed the red button the second time around.

I said yes. In my opinion, its is better to regret what you have done, than to regret what you didn't do. I, unfortunately, have far more regrets that fall into the latter category than the former.

also id stop disasters and warn people about bad stuff and tell people the right and wrong directions to take with research into things like cancer and stuff.

Id also get swg and warn people!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Aug 5 2006, 09:23 PM) [snapback]102225[/snapback][/center]
did someone watch The Butterfly Effect recently or something?
[/b]
No. just been observing others and reflecting on things. :mellow:
I haven't even brought up the whole Reincarnation thing. :unsure:

And yes you may change the good in your life. But how do you know that you won't change it for even greater good? And the bad may outweigh the good. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Aug 6 2006, 11:49 AM) [snapback]102409[/snapback][/center]
Id also get swg and warn people!
[/b]
Warn LucasArts :lol:

I'd take better care of myself. Finish school. Not live in fear of Illinois' secretary of state. Not smoke. Stay fit. Not have to deal with proliferative diabetic retinopathy or its post-treatment consequences. Go to a Bulls game at the old Chicago Stadium before they tore it down. Get plenty of sleep instead of staying up all night, the night of September 10th/11th, 2001. NOT be glued to CNN the morning of February 1, 2003. Avoid ciders at Exit, and the sidewalk out front. Not climb around on the giant rusty anchors found all around New England as a kid. Learn the "front brake lesson" on two wheels withOUT having to wipe out so dramatically.

Just a few things.

Hell yeah, I would be buying stocks and betting on sporting events! Be a rich bastard this time around!!!

No, I wouldn't. I often thought of what would have happened to me if I didn't move to Wisconsin when I was 6...Every aspect of my life would be better (more then likely) except I wouldn't have ever found my current gf ;)

Plus, if I did, I would be rid of all the wanderhome morons :lol:

No

For all we know we could be downgrading ourselves from Pre CU to Cu or even worse the NGE

(In terms of life that is :p)

Back