If no more SWG for u, which game can we find you on?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 29 2005, 04:38 PM) [snapback]1551[/snapback][/center]
No i am not nuts I just have fun playing around. Big heart and love to be a little kid. Ask Tiv she has spoken with me and been on my show many a night.. She still will not smack her ass on the air though errrrr..

DrewPA hugs
[/b]

He's just Drewpa - one of those guys you'd swear was a crazy uncle or something. Completely harmless and sometimes tasteless. (J/k Drew you know I love ya) And I told you I think Voren might think that was a bad idea.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 30 2005, 07:44 AM) [snapback]1555[/snapback][/center]
He's just Drewpa - one of those guys you'd swear was a crazy uncle or something. Completely harmless and sometimes tasteless. (J/k Drew you know I love ya) And I told you I think Voren might think that was a bad idea.
[/b]

Okie :unsure:

Yea Tiv had a dream about me and the next night on vent I got hubby yelling at me I was like ummm What is going on ROFL... Tiv got me yelled at by 6 foot 9 inch 290 lbs man.. I can not help it that I am sexy I must live the life...

DrewPA playboy...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 29 2005, 04:51 PM) [snapback]1560[/snapback][/center]
Yea Tiv had a dream about me and the next night on vent I got hubby yelling at me I was like ummm What is going on ROFL... Tiv got me yelled at by 6 foot 9 inch 290 lbs man.. I can not help it that I am sexy I must live the life...

DrewPA playboy...
[/b]

290 pounds? um. Are you talking about voren? Sweetie he's like 430...and um...well believe it or not that's fairly proportional (with a little huggable added on).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 30 2005, 07:52 AM) [snapback]1562[/snapback][/center]
290 pounds? um. Are you talking about voren? Sweetie he's like 430...and um...well believe it or not that's [b]fairly proportional ([/b]with a little huggable added on).
[/b]
/looks down
/startscrying

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 29 2005, 04:56 PM) [snapback]1565[/snapback][/center]
I miss voren how is he. tell him I said hi will ya he is good people.

DrewPA
[/b]

Not a problem. We've been playing CoV lately so kinda doing our own thing. But he's around. I'll tell him to say hi to you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 30 2005, 08:02 AM) [snapback]1571[/snapback][/center]
Eve Online is most likely a keeper for me.
[/b]

Yeah I love EVE :blink:
*waves to Stavy*

i was in WoW for 10 days. 90% of its content is the same as EQ2. doesn't interest me, even though my entire SWG city is now there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 29 2005, 07:50 AM) [snapback]1314[/snapback][/center]
Artica your hamster is dancing to my music lol.
Drewpa. You can have I think like 8-10 chars (i forget exactly) in CoV.
Also it's more of a techie game than WoW. I got bored fast with WoW when I played it before.
And scally you have to play to get dominated. ;)
[/b]

10 per server if you have CoH and CoV. 8 otherwise. Not sure how many total for all servers. I have yet to run out of slots. :D

--------

I do CoH/CoV (duh)
And I will do Star Trek Online when it comes out.
As for the others, who knows?
I kinda fancy being a pirate, Arrrrr!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scion808 @ Nov 30 2005, 03:04 PM) [snapback]1693[/snapback][/center]
Moved to WOW, Maelstrom server with a bunch of old MKA and TacD. Class talked me into it.
[/b]
So that's were Class has been, tell the bugger I miss him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Nov 29 2005, 11:46 PM) [snapback]1689[/snapback][/center]
10 per server if you have CoH and CoV. 8 otherwise. Not sure how many total for all servers. I have yet to run out of slots. :D

--------

I do CoH/CoV (duh)
And I will do Star Trek Online when it comes out.
As for the others, who knows?
I kinda fancy being a pirate, Arrrrr!
[/b]

Ahh...I thought it seemed like i had more than when I played CoH. It's really nice having so many characters.

Still much more characterization than WoW and I haven't used up all my slots yet. I just got to level 13 last night i can't WAIT to get super jump.

Back