If no more SWG for u, which game can we find you on?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Nov 27 2005, 07:06 PM) [snapback]1205[/snapback][/center]
I'm going to try Dark and Light when it is officially released (yeah i know that might be april), I'm not leaving SWG yet. I'm going to give the NGE a fair try since i've been away from my computer for 2 weeks, and I'm definitely going to finish the Wanderhome Hall of Fame before I go (If i do)
But I think I will at least give Dark and Light a try. I played a druid on WoW, a cleric on EQ, a doctor on SWG, and now i'm going to play a cleric again.
I want to go Light, but it would be cool to join {HT} and be with some wanderhomies on that game. So I would be going Dark Cleric.
Hakan wants to go Light Paladin.
I never want to be a King, but a Lord would be cool :) I just want a fortress with some peeps :) Of course I would be very happy to just be a nobody and defend the lands from invaders too :p
Anyways, post what you are going to play or what you are playing if you are no longer with SWG
[/b]

CoV

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 29 2005, 11:29 PM) [snapback]1399[/snapback][/center]
Trust me, give PotBS a try, they're limmiting servers to about 1k people, so the community should be good, and come on, Fluffy is a good pirate name.
[/b]

What's the point of the game? Seriously, I know nothing of it.

Just being a pirate and looting booty and shit?

Well, bunch of going to do DnL, lightside it seems. I'm going to talk to others and see how we will recruit.

You never know....AoW may be reborn in another game :huh:

What's the point of the game? Seriously, I know nothing of it.

Just being a pirate and looting booty and shit?[/b]

Just try it, Mr. Fieryball! No dmg in that. :blink:

I want to loot TIV's booty ARRR give your booty or I give ya the pointy end of this hear looking stick thing with rust on it and not to long but very flat and with a slight curve. umm Did I say I want some boobies I mean booty ARR ya....

DrewPA

I want to get a cat to chase Artica mouse can someone hook me up ROFL..

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 30 2005, 07:21 AM) [snapback]1532[/snapback][/center]

DrewPA
[/b]

Is not a mouse :p

Is a Gangster :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 29 2005, 04:21 PM) [snapback]1532[/snapback][/center]

DrewPA
[/b]

Reply as yourself Drew. lol. And yer funny.

Looks like a mouse that bounces to me...

I like ladys with big boobs thatbounce now that would be a sig...

DrewPA some one get on the web cam and make me a sig but only ladys this time you nubs.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 30 2005, 07:24 AM) [snapback]1537[/snapback][/center]
Looks like a mouse that bounces to me...

I like ladys with big boobs thatbounce now that would be a sig...

DrewPA some one get on the web cam and make me a sig but only ladys this time you nubs.....
[/b]
you would've like Curse's avatar then

Umm so would it be bad to say we want to pet your hampester...

and if you know me and have heard my show we love hampester nipples there fun to play with woot woot

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 29 2005, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1545[/snapback][/center]
Umm so would it be bad to say we want to pet your hampester...

and if you know me and have heard my show we love hampester nipples there fun to play with woot woot
DrewPA
[/b]

Um...drew...speak for yourself please.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 29 2005, 04:35 PM) [snapback]1548[/snapback][/center]
Tiv you know you love little hampester nipples there so cute!!!!!!

ROFL.....
DrewPA
[/b]

:eek:

Never!

No i am not nuts I just have fun playing around. Big heart and love to be a little kid. Ask Tiv she has spoken with me and been on my show many a night.. She still will not smack her ass on the air though errrrr..

DrewPA hugs

Back