If I Had A Laptop And A Wireless Cable Modem...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 04:07 PM) [snapback]31162[/snapback][/center]
Du essen penas?
[/b]

erm...

meinst du : ist du ein penis?

antwort: abh?ngig...

the verb to eat is irregular , by the way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 10:07 AM) [snapback]31164[/snapback][/center]
We have those commercials too - just after midnight.
[/b]
LOL no but you see boobies in Germany. Here they are covered by a thin layer of fabric.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 10:08 AM) [snapback]31169[/snapback][/center]
erm...

meinst du : ist du ein penis?

antwort: abh?ngig...

the verb to eat is irregular , by the way.
[/b]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 04:09 PM) [snapback]31172[/snapback][/center]
LOL no but you see boobies in Germany. Here they are covered by a thin layer of fabric.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
[/b]

German tv is pretty open
funny enough when I was learning german I actually learned to count in german from these stupid ads because they show them every ten minuites and flash the phon number on the screen while they say the numbers out loud... it was sort of like twisted Seasame streets for unsuspecting adults.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 10:12 AM) [snapback]31187[/snapback][/center]
And today we're going to learn about the letter B. Do you know what B stands for???
[/b]
Boobies!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 04:18 PM) [snapback]31205[/snapback][/center]
you bring the boobies, I bring the balls.
[/b]

sounds like a party but we need Booze

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]31215[/snapback][/center]
And next week's lesson will be about the letters S and M!
[/b]

pah that's next week we are still on B here and it's still THIS week

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 10:20 AM) [snapback]31213[/snapback][/center]
sounds like a party but we need Booze
[/b]
I live my life with the 3 Bs. Billiards, Booze, and Babes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]31240[/snapback][/center]
I live my life with the 3 Bs. Billiards, Booze, and Babes.
[/b]

LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 20 2006, 12:16 AM) [snapback]30984[/snapback][/center]
I'd be playing games in bed up until I was too tired to play anymore. Just set the notebook aside and fall asleep.
[/b]

And a laptop makes this different how? :p

BTW I have a nice laptop a panasonic tough book....got it in Maryland...long story...with a wireless router and do play swg from my deck pool side during the summer *brag* sorry :) and the occasional i don't feel like getting out of bed day.

Makes the difference because I have to walk up a flight of stairs otherwise. And when I'm too tired to do that well...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 20 2006, 03:55 AM) [snapback]31294[/snapback][/center]
Makes the difference because I have to walk up a flight of stairs otherwise. And when I'm too tired to do that well...
[/b]

hehe ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 19 2006, 05:29 PM) [snapback]31289[/snapback][/center]
And a laptop makes this different how? :p
BTW I have a nice laptop a panasonic tough book....got it in Maryland...long story...with a wireless router and do play swg from my deck pool side during the summer *brag* sorry :) and the occasional i don't feel like getting out of bed day.
[/b]

I so hate you for being able to do that. :angry:
Don't worry it will pass. :p Besides it brings up images of you in a swimming pool. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 20 2006, 01:21 AM) [snapback]31215[/snapback][/center]
And next week's lesson will be about the letters S and M!
[/b]

Now thats a lesson i look forward too :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 20 2006, 02:23 AM) [snapback]31599[/snapback][/center]
Now thats a lesson i look forward too :)
[/b]

bring your own mask and crop!
:ph34r:

Back