If I Had A Laptop And A Wireless Cable Modem...

ah and chatting about your male parts isn't ?

not that I mind or anything...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 09:32 AM) [snapback]31060[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
No I mean about OTHER people's personal things. To me if I want to talk about my morning wood it is MY choice where if another person goes and start telling people personal things that I don't choose to share then that is the line you should not cross. Morning wood is a natural part of life. I find it funny how society don't talk about that stuff when it is there everyday and is natural.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 20 2006, 12:32 AM) [snapback]31060[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

It's what we like to call 'small talk'

:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 03:35 PM) [snapback]31069[/snapback][/center]
No I mean about OTHER people's personal things. To me if I want to talk about my morning wood it is MY choice where if another person goes and start telling people personal things that I don't choose to share then that is the line you should not cross. Morning wood is a natural part of life. I find it funny how society don't talk about that stuff when it is there everyday and is natural.
[/b]

hey I live in europe...sex is like wine.... accepted and talked about...

The reason I think is that most people think those topics are personal. And because of it don't want to talk about it. It's easier to do on a board when no one (supposedly) knows you. Suddenly one day you tell someone you are Tiv and they're like YOU'RE tiv? You're such an idiot on the forums and into leather and S&M and stuff...weirdo. How do you react to something like that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]31078[/snapback][/center]
The reason I think is that most people think those topics are personal. And because of it don't want to talk about it. It's easier to do on a board when no one (supposedly) knows you. Suddenly one day you tell someone you are Tiv and they're like YOU'RE tiv? You're such an idiot on the forums and into leather and S&M and stuff...weirdo. How do you react to something like that?
[/b]

funny I never had an issue with that really. I have met afew people IRL from various forums ( inc my now husband) and I never felt uncomfortable.

Maybe it is because I am who I am and while I have my own hang ups and stuff for the most part what you see is what you get, I don't f*ck around really, or mince words. I don't have an issue talking about these things OFF a board in real life either but others do. I think it scares them.

I'm a fairly open person in real life, but I respect boundaries. I would never talk about this stuff at work because I think I'd scare people away. (or get fired) Honestly, most of my real life friends have such different lives than me now anyway, most of my friends are online. I know some may think that sad, but I spend more time with people here and in SWG than I do with any of my RL friends. They are still there, and when I need them I can call on them to support me, but it's just not the same.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 03:42 PM) [snapback]31091[/snapback][/center]
I'm a fairly open person in real life, but I respect boundaries. I would never talk about this stuff at work because I think I'd scare people away. (or get fired) Honestly, most of my real life friends have such different lives than me now anyway, most of my friends are online. I know some may think that sad, but I spend more time with people here and in SWG than I do with any of my RL friends. They are still there, and when I need them I can call on them to support me, but it's just not the same.
[/b]

well, I am not saying I yap about EVERYTHING to anyone when ever, there is a time and a place but I also don't shy away from it if the topic comes up.

It's like the other conversation we were having last night about dress and clothes... it needs to be in the appropriate time and place,.

I would not for example talk to my mother about S&M stuff, she got totally wigged out by my belly button piercing which I did years ago before it was fashionable.

but with the right peopel at the right time it's cool.

I am assumingthat when itgets out of hand on the board someone will say okay that's a line ...
personally when I readthat line some where I stop answering and stop readingthat thread.

Yeah I was mortified once when my mother found a toy of mine under my bed right before I was moving out of her house. She just looked at me and put it in the box with the rest of my stuff. That was bad. LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 03:48 PM) [snapback]31109[/snapback][/center]
Yeah I was mortified once when my mother found a toy of mine under my bed right before I was moving out of her house. She just looked at me and put it in the box with the rest of my stuff. That was bad. LOL
[/b]

rofl,

well it's hard for mothers to realise their little girls are all growed up and doingthe nasty.

sex is good.
flirting isgood.
fun is good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 19 2006, 09:35 AM) [snapback]31071[/snapback][/center]
It's what we like to call 'small talk'

:)
[/b]
One death warrant issued. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 09:37 AM) [snapback]31078[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
With a spanking and some sodamy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 09:36 AM) [snapback]31072[/snapback][/center]
hey I live in europe...sex is like wine.... accepted and talked about...
[/b]
In America is sex is like pictures. Just type in sex and well you get pictures.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]31139[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

spanking is fun but ..... sodamy is not my thing... but you knwo.-.. what ever floats yer boat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 20 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]31109[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
from a parents stand point, finding a toy is better then finding a box of condoms..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 04:00 PM) [snapback]31139[/snapback][/center]
In America is sex is like pictures. Just type in sex and well you get pictures.
[/b]

I don't get America's hang up with sex... that whole janet Jackson thing??? over here they called it Nipplegate and it was the hot hilarious topic on the news stations...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]31149[/snapback][/center]
I don't get America's hang up with sex... that whole janet Jackson thing??? over here they called it Nipplegate and it was the hot hilarious topic on the news stations...
[/b]
The reason why it was so bad here is cause it was a 40 year olds boob. We don't need to see that. Now if it was a college girl. It would be celebrated.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]31154[/snapback][/center]
The reason why it was so bad here is cause it was a 40 year olds boob. We don't need to see that. Now if it was a college girl. It would be celebrated.
[/b]

I think you guys have boobofobia

German TV would scare you all to death. after 11pm it's all 1-900 ads with mostly or all full nudity

lots of RUFE MICH AN!!! ( Call ME)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 10:05 AM) [snapback]31159[/snapback][/center]
I think you guys have boobofobia

German TV would scare you all to death. after 11pm it's all 1-900 ads with mostly or all full nudity
lots of RUFE MICH AN!!! ( Call ME)
[/b]
Du essen penas?

Back