Human Sexuality

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Mar 21 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]149536[/snapback][/center]
i have to admit i dont know any english guys that arent pervs
[/b]

I've been kind of working under the assumption that all guys who speak English are pervs. Maybe I've been overgeneralizing all these years. :p

Anyway, I'm surprised at the omission of "frigging". I think this might actually be in the OED, it's that traditional.

To take off into what I hope is a mildly amusing elliptical orbit, this reminds me of an almost-flame I got into somewhere, probably MMORPG. Someone was waxing righteous about the naming policy in MMORPGs and how it just wasn't right that people violated naming policies with hidden obscenities. I replied with a couple of examples of some names that were hidden obscenities that most people just wouldn't get, and said that almost any two words chosen at random can be interpreted as an obscenity in some respect or other, so proficient are we at creating them.

People use "Wacking off" a lot around here.

And some other... odd ones I've heard.
Holding your sausage hostage
tug-o-war with the Cyclops
beating the bishop

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXxLubba'sD @ Mar 21 2007, 02:57 AM) [snapback]149414[/snapback][/center]
lol thats great all I could come up with was : flicking my bean or "In my bedroom, I'M the DJ"

ALL :) not just american, I am calling my mom for some english phrases too
[/b]
lol, well I'll get back to post Swedish ones when I'm at home....could just imagine the look on a collegue :p :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Mar 23 2007, 04:31 PM) [snapback]149697[/snapback][/center]
Firing off some knuckle children.
[/b]
:lol:

Just a few sex related Swedish ones:
Rida - ride
Leka med växelspaken - play with the shift stick
Knulla - fuck
Älska make love
Ha sex - have sex
Runka - jerk off
Leka - pley
Pulla - Dont really know how to translate this one...'pulling'
Spjuppa - ejaculate
Glacera bullen - glace the bun
Muff - the cunt
Snippan - the cunt
Dolmen - the cock
Kuken - the cock
...etc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Mar 23 2007, 10:52 PM) [snapback]149749[/snapback][/center]

Just a few sex related Swedish ones:
Rida
Leka med växelspaken
Knulla
Älska
Ha sex
Runka
Leka
Pulla
Spjuppa
Glacera bullen
Muff
Snippan
Dolmen
Kuken
...etc

[/b]

could you tell us what they mean in english?

Oh, how bout some SWG related terms?

Riding the Bantha
Spanking the Jawa
Polishing the Lightsaber
Firing a BH eyeshot
etc....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 23 2007, 06:43 PM) [snapback]149764[/snapback][/center]

Riding the Bantha
Spanking the Jawa
Polishing the Lightsaber
Firing a BH eyeshot
etc....
[/b]
:blink: :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 23 2007, 07:43 PM) [snapback]149764[/snapback][/center]

Riding the Bantha
Spanking the Jawa
Polishing the Lightsaber
Firing a BH eyeshot
etc....
[/b]
rofl! killer.. we were talking about that in class today, how any phrase we use with the right tone and context could be turned into a sexual slang term or phrase. Then this kid looked over and said "oh yeah baby, I am driving the car later" haha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lethos @ Mar 24 2007, 12:45 AM) [snapback]149755[/snapback][/center]
could you tell us what they mean in english?
[/b]
Done! ^_^ ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 24 2007, 01:43 AM) [snapback]149764[/snapback][/center]

Riding the Bantha
Spanking the Jawa
Polishing the Lightsaber
Firing a BH eyeshot
etc....
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXxLubba'sD @ Mar 24 2007, 03:54 AM) [snapback]149790[/snapback][/center]
rofl! killer.. we were talking about that in class today, how any phrase we use with the right tone and context could be turned into a sexual slang term or phrase. Then this kid looked over and said "oh yeah baby, I am driving the car later" haha
[/b]

Come now, have you ever tried to spank a Jawa? If you do that and STILL don't think it is equal to maturbation, then...I got nothing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXxLubba'sD @ Mar 24 2007, 03:54 AM) [snapback]149790[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

lol, we've done that at work, try and turn everything work-related into some sort of innuendo.

know what I just realized, the punk that I even joined this hellish class for (9 am - 3:30 pm) didn't come to the 1st two classes so he probably dropped it. I should have seen it coming since he never showed up to English 212 either. pfffft

Back