Human Sexuality

SynTaXx-Wrath

If you're happy, I'm. . .
I am suppose to ask people I "know" slang terms that are commonly used for sex and masturbation .. it is for homework and I have to ask :) so perv away

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXxLubba'sD @ Mar 19 2007, 11:04 PM) [snapback]149277[/snapback][/center]
I am suppose to ask people I "know" slang terms that are commonly used for sex and masturbation .. it is for homework and I have to ask :) so perv away
[/b]

Jerking off; spit-shining the old water pump; waxing the brass candlestick; beating off; playing cards with only one hand on the table; riding the quarter-horse; joining the mile-high club, solo-aviator division; giving in to the hand police; self-actualization; fully realizing your potential; wanking; stroking the one-eyed-wonder-weasel; spanking the monkey; choking the chicken; spankin' 'it'

That's what I get for hanging out with Chris, Kevin, and Victor all those years.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Mar 19 2007, 11:16 PM) [snapback]149280[/snapback][/center]
Jerking off; spit-shining the old water pump; waxing the brass candlestick; beating off; playing cards with only one hand on the table; riding the quarter-horse; joining the mile-high club, solo-aviator division; giving in to the hand police; self-actualization; fully realizing your potential; wanking; stroking the one-eyed-wonder-weasel; spanking the monkey; choking the chicken; spankin' 'it'

That's what I get for hanging out with Chris, Kevin, and Victor all those years. [/b]
rofl, I love some of the terms guys us that I've never heard before, last night at work I heard : flogging the dolphin

If any of you are in college and have a chance to take this class DO IT! Just to see how embarrassed some people get makes it worth while

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXxLubba'sD @ Mar 20 2007, 05:04 AM) [snapback]149277[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
And only in English or? :p ;)

Masturbation - This are ones i've heard over the years, tbh the first one i think i've ever used in reference to masturbating personally.

Taking care of myself
waxing the tractor
taking your sausage hostage
Playing the organ
calling down for more mayonnaise
Tapping the ol' tapioca tube
spank the monkey
The five-knuckle shuffle
Punishing the primate
having a tussle with your muscle
Strumming
shaking hands with the one-eyed bandit
The imaginary Ms. Lewinsky
Patting the Robertson
Milking the cow
Playing with Jimmy
wag the dog
firing the Surgeon General
Shlap my shlong
meating with Pamela Handerson
Fly fishing
Grouting the tile
pulling one off
Getting it done
Jerkin' the gherkin
stirring the tuna
blissing off
Peel the banana
Whip my skippy
walking the dog
beating your meat
Pound the ground round
tickling the taco
the knuckle shuffle on the ol' piss pump
Skinning the bone
Bashing your bishop
Getting Slant-Eyed
Popping Your Pup

a few non-english ones I do know...

Chinese slang, "Pak chiew cheng" meaning "to shoot the handgun."
Hong Kong Chinese slang, "da fegei," which means "hitting the airplane."

Thai slang, "chuck wow" — the word describes the way people fly kites. "Chuck" meaning the act of the hand moving up and down constantly, and "wow" meaning kites...

I'll get round to the sex slangs alittle later...

I've always liked "The Wild Monkey Dance."

And for the girls:
Rock the Noonoo, Rock the Bunny, Paddle the Canoe, Stroke the Cat, Spank the Kitty, Feed the Kitty, Feed the Clam, Feed the Oyster, Polish the Peanut, Polish the Pearl, Spelunking, Digging for Gold, Digging for Pearls, Drive Miss Daisy, She-Bopping, Water the Orchid, Air the Orchid, Scratch the Itch, Climb the Walls, Churn the Butter, Butter the Biscuit, Rub the Nub, Buff the Muffin, Check the Oil, Nurse the Wound, Two-Finger Panty Dance and Jilling Off.

I know I'm forgetting a bunch.

lol thats great all I could come up with was : flicking my bean or "In my bedroom, I'M the DJ"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Mar 20 2007, 11:45 AM) [snapback]149329[/snapback][/center]
And only in English or? :p ;) [/b]
ALL :) not just american, I am calling my mom for some english phrases too

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXxLubba'sD @ Mar 21 2007, 01:57 AM) [snapback]149414[/snapback][/center]
lol thats great all I could come up with was : flicking my bean or "In my bedroom, I'M the DJ"

ALL :) not just american, I am calling my mom for some english phrases too
[/b]

i'm just imagining that conversation now... :p :D lol ... and the very confused look on anyone face who over hears it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lethos @ Mar 21 2007, 03:01 AM) [snapback]149433[/snapback][/center]
i'm just imagining that conversation now... :p :D lol ... and the very confused look on anyone face who over hears it. [/b]
rofl, she is more of a friend than a mother, its great :D that and the english guy she married is a little perv so between him and my stepbrothers I am sure I can get fun british phrases

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXxLubba'sD @ Mar 21 2007, 01:53 PM) [snapback]149461[/snapback][/center]
rofl, she is more of a friend than a mother, its great :D that and the english guy she married is a little perv so between him and my stepbrothers I am sure I can get fun british phrases
[/b]

Most of us are ... it's no secret, just have to know us well before we show it :p

Back