Guild Wars 2 anyone?

The final beta weekend starts tomorrow at noon and goes until Sunday at midnight. They have done a character wipe for this beta, so everyone can choose new servers etc.... (There will be another wipe before launch). We will be remaining on the server Yak's Bend for this beta weekend. (Launch server is still undetermined). My account id is Eowin.5961 you can add me to your friends list with that I believe.

have a guild gonna be on fort aspenwood...making an all asurian guild for world pvp nothing is gonna be cooler then a pack of asurians charging over a hill into battle

I believe the launch server for both NAS and TB will be Yak's Bend. If anyone else is playing and wants a guild invite- NAS would be happy to have you :).

Join NAS unless you want to play with good looking people. In that case, Join Thought Bludgeon.

Haha, man, I can't wait for this game. Had some pretty good WvWvW last weekend. Will be nice to have a guild right off the bat to team up with.

Pretty sure you can guest to our server and be a part of one of our guilds if you want. You can belong to more than one. Wouldn't be able to for WvW but for SPvP and PvE for sure.

Back