Funny Story Tonight

on halloween, three of my friends lost a bet and had to dress up in drag. they were playing beer pong to reclaim their status, and i started to introduce them in front of a video camera. i'm hammered, and wearing a pirate costume, and when i get to the third guy, he nails me in the jewels when i'm looking at the camera. now, the alcohol helps, but not nearly enough. i walked around hunched over for a good 10 minutes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 12:21 AM) [snapback]2485[/snapback][/center]
on halloween, three of my friends lost a bet and had to dress up in drag. they were playing beer pong to reclaim their status, and i started to introduce them in front of a video camera. i'm hammered, and wearing a pirate costume, and when i get to the third guy, he nails me in the jewels when i'm looking at the camera. now, the alcohol helps, but not nearly enough. i walked around hunched over for a good 10 minutes
[/b]
was it a full punch? cause I think a flying cueball to the junk might hurt worse

quit thinking about balls this early in the morning and quietly eat your grits with beans

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 12:26 AM) [snapback]2499[/snapback][/center]
quit thinking about balls this early in the morning and quietly eat your grits with beans
[/b]
grits are not served with beans. grits are served with salt, pepper, butter, and maybe bacon.

Luke you are homophobic. I remember what you did to that wookiee that emote hugged you!!! And man he was pissed last night he goes "If I wasn't in so much pain I would kick your ass."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 1 2005, 09:25 AM) [snapback]2497[/snapback][/center]
was it a full punch? cause I think a flying cueball to the junk might hurt worse
[/b]
yes, full out uppercut

Back