Fuck Political MNF

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
I want football you fucks. I don't want to see fatass Berman interview Obama and McCain at halftime. If you don't know who you're voting for by now, YOU'RE NOT GONNA VOTE! Furthermore, I don't want Kombover Kornheiser doing some fucked up analysis saying that if the Skins lose Obama will win and if they win McCain will win cause of some stupid fucking coincidence. fuck you. Let me see hines ward knock people the fuck out.

Yeah, as if the media isn't polluted with enough political bullshit as it is. Leave MNF alone. I'll be glad that tomorrow is *hopefully* the last day we have to deal with constant bombardment of garbage.

Unless of course Florida fucks up their vote count again....

Can we start a petition to fire Tony Kornheiser (spelling is off and too lazy to look it up). There is no way in hell the dumbass should be calling games. He's like the dork hanging out with the cool kids, saying whatever to make himself fit in. Can't stand the man!

He just likes hearing himself talk. His commentary is non-existant, unless you call meaningless hpothetical questions commentary. Right under him in the "worst commentator" category are Emmit Smith and Shannon Sharpe, but at least they're funny to listen to. Emmit can't pronounce half the shit he says and Shannon is just incomprehensible. I like seeing Dan Marino get a "WTF? Ok....." look on his face whenever Shannon talks. I think my favorite commentators are Steve Young, Dan Marino, and Chris Carter

Let me see hines ward knock people the fuck out.

Wow that may be the one thing I will ever agree with you on. Being the big Steelers fan I am and all.

On a side note of commentators....John Madden sure does say some funny things.

Politicians hate football. Plain and simple. Actually, I was rolling my eyes every time they showed Snyder in the booth with Goodell. Love my Skins, hate the damn owner.

I would also like to go down as saying all these commentators stating that Snyder was brilliant to take a risk on Zorn. Snyder just got dumb lucky, no doubt Zorn was hired as a temp replacement until he could lure Carroll or Cower out of retirement.

Good game with Steelers, Skins hung in there longer than I thought they would and kept the game close until the end of the third quarter. Skins should at least get a wild card this year, but I think next year will be a huge year for them if they can shore up some gaps on both the offensive and defensive lines.

Politicians hate football. Plain and simple. Actually, I was rolling my eyes every time they showed Snyder in the booth with Goodell. Love my Skins, hate the damn owner.

I would also like to go down as saying all these commentators stating that Snyder was brilliant to take a risk on Zorn. Snyder just got dumb lucky, no doubt Zorn was hired as a temp replacement until he could lure Carroll or Cower out of retirement.

Good game with Steelers, Skins hung in there longer than I thought they would and kept the game close until the end of the third quarter. Skins should at least get a wild card this year, but I think next year will be a huge year for them if they can shore up some gaps on both the offensive and defensive lines.

Skins ain't getting a wild card, they are going to fall apart in the 2nd half like they do each of the past few years.

And yes, your owner is killing you guys.

P.S. Don't fool yourself, the game wasn't that close.

Skins ain't getting a wild card, they are going to fall apart in the 2nd half like they do each of the past few years.

And yes, your owner is killing you guys.

P.S. Don't fool yourself, the game wasn't that close.

1) Skins don't fall apart in the second half of the season, under Gibs they fell apart in the first half and picked it up in the second.

2) Actually, yeah it was close, ROFLburger wasn't doing anything, the game changed when Leftwich came in.

3) I'll make Snyder come live with you.

Big Ben is overrated i my opinion. Just look at the last 3 games he has played for proof. He's too inconsistent. And his inner gayness is the reason he likes getting sacked so much.

1) Skins don't fall apart in the second half of the season, under Gibs they fell apart in the first half and picked it up in the second.

2) Actually, yeah it was close, ROFLburger wasn't doing anything, the game changed when Leftwich came in.

3) I'll make Snyder come live with you.

1) They have had worse 2nd halves of the season for the last two years, and this year will make three.

2) The game was not close, Skins scored two field goals off essentially two Pitt turnovers both in Pitt territory, (where the Skins got a grand total of 14 yards on those two drives) to start the game and never scored again. Your defense let you hang around for a quarter and a half, but it was over before halftime.

The first 10 drives of the game netted only 51 yards and only 3 first downs. The only reason the end game stats look somewhat close is because Pitt's defense was in an obvious prevent mode after they were up 3 scores late in the 2nd half and allowed you to get some BS yards at the end. But yeah, you keep thinking the game was close and the Skins were in the game.

3) You send me Snyder, you're getting Farve!

1) They have had worse 2nd halves of the season for the last two years, and this year will make three.

2) The game was not close, Skins scored two field goals off essentially two Pitt turnovers both in Pitt territory, (where the Skins got a grand total of 14 yards on those two drives) to start the game and never scored again. Your defense let you hang around for a quarter and a half, but it was over before halftime.

The first 10 drives of the game netted only 51 yards and only 3 first downs. The only reason the end game stats look somewhat close is because Pitt's defense was in an obvious prevent mode after they were up 3 scores late in the 2nd half and allowed you to get some BS yards at the end. But yeah, you keep thinking the game was close and the Skins were in the game.

3) You send me Snyder, you're getting Farve!

1) Negative, I'll give you 2006, but last year they won 5 straight games and made the playoffs.

2) It was only 10 to 6 at the half and that's only because the ref's were on the take, I have proof, but won't show it! Ben Roethlisberger, in the first two quarters before leaving with a bum shoulder: 5-17, 50 yards, no touchdown, one interception, 15.1 rating.

3) You bastard!

Last edited:
Wow that may be the one thing I will ever agree with you on. Being the big Steelers fan I am and all.

On a side note of commentators....John Madden sure does say some funny things.

I could do John Madden's job. Look:

001310643hr8.jpg

1) Negative, I'll give you 2006, but last year they won 5 straight games and made the playoffs.

2) It was only 10 to 6 at the half and that's only because the ref's were on the take, I have proof, but won't show it! Ben Roethlisberger, in the first two quarters before leaving with a bum shoulder: 5-17, 50 yards, no touchdown, one interception, 15.1 rating.

3) You bastard!

1) Negative, they won 4 in a row and that was just after losing four in a row, they started the 1st half as a 5-3 team and ended 4-4, hell they were 3-1 right out of the gate and still only get a wild card spot and lose first round. (link) They are going to pull the same thing this year, they start 6-2, and will probably finish 3-5, maybe 4-4.

2) Yeah and that 50 yards for turdberger was as much as the first 3 quarters for the entire Skins team! The game was a loss from the 2nd quarter on. The offense had no hope of success and the defense was obviously gassed by halftime, the game was done before halftime.

3) Damn right!

Back