Force Unleashed Demo

i think this game could be a renter I can see fable 2 being way better all this game to me is looks and a hack and slash rpg

I think my jaw just hit the ground. Not saying TFU is ground breaking will be showered in awards, but you have played a Peter Molyneux game before correct? While they are decent, the man has a tendency to over promise on his games and not even coming close to delivering, in earnest, what is published is almost nothing like what he promises.

Fable was a good campy little game and I enjoyed it, but it wasn't anything close to how it was promoted.

LOL yeah he is the king of over hype...but people keep on eating the BS this guy shovels out. I can't actually believe he hasn't been John Romerosized.....although none of Molyneaux's have actually garnered the level of suck that Daikatana reached.

Maybe Molyneaux would have better luck in the mobile games dept ala Romero.....

I like this type of game, if what ya say is right. Hack n' Slash RPG, like the Dynasty Warrior series. ^_^

nah i'm not worried about the hype about his game I enjoyed the first one and I think i'll buy the second one and Dynasty Warriors the first was good but then it just got old because it was the same old game with a few new add-ons. and if anything I think FU is getting the most hype over graphics just because it looks good doesn't mean it's the best game which is exactly what happened to AOC good game but a piece of shit to play. not saying that FU is gonna be a piece of shit to play but I just didn't really like the demo was all but I guess it's only a demo and when or if I rent the game i'll stand corrected.

nah i'm not worried about the hype about his game I enjoyed the first one and I think i'll buy the second one and Dynasty Warriors the first was good but then it just got old because it was the same old game with a few new add-ons. and if anything I think FU is getting the most hype over graphics just because it looks good doesn't mean it's the best game which is exactly what happened to AOC good game but a piece of shit to play. not saying that FU is gonna be a piece of shit to play but I just didn't really like the demo was all but I guess it's only a demo and when or if I rent the game i'll stand corrected.

I got up to DW5. It was the same thing, but each had more than the last one. I just wish they had the feature that you could use data from the previous game. :huh:

i wonder if there is gonna be anything to do in this game after you beat the single player?? the game definitely looks and feel amazing, but it would be cool to have like coop campaign or online mp. they coulda taken advantage of all their new innovations and made this game the shit to play online. i think i might just have to buy this anyways. play it once to beat it ruthlessly and again to be a rebel =P

i wonder if there is gonna be anything to do in this game after you beat the single player?? the game definitely looks and feel amazing, but it would be cool to have like coop campaign or online mp. they coulda taken advantage of all their new innovations and made this game the shit to play online. i think i might just have to buy this anyways. play it once to beat it ruthlessly and again to be a rebel =P

They are already came out with the multiplayer x-pack. It's called Soul Calibur IV

i cannot see how on earth they could fit a coop campaign in to the storyline. it just wouldnt make sense at all having another "apprentice" type dude

Back