Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blonde

• Redhead

• Other

• Total voters
I don't care what anyone says, if you had the choice between a hot blonde and a hot brunette. Brunette wins 10/10 times. It takes so much more to be a hot brunette than a hot blonde and when you get a hottie who is brunette... mmm.

I'm saying this and my gf is a bottle blonde. :mellow: She dyed her hair this past summer to black and I don't think she's ever looked hotter than when she had dark hair.

of course a hawt woman..is a hawt woman so ill stand by my statement and ill take any :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arano @ Feb 26 2006, 01:49 AM) [snapback]50496[/snapback][/center]
I wanna know what the people who chose "Other" were thinking
[/b]
I'm just assumed "other" was black hair. Even though I voted for brunette.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arano @ Feb 26 2006, 01:49 AM) [snapback]50496[/snapback][/center]
I wanna know what the people who chose "Other" were thinking
[/b]
mabey goth type chicks?.... lol im not really sure :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Feb 24 2006, 04:33 PM) [snapback]50090[/snapback][/center]
If this poll is an indicator of most men...why do women keep dyeing their hair blonde?
[/b]

Brunetts are the sex. Women dye their hair blonde because well, how many celebs do you see that are true brunette? Parris Hilton - blonde, Jessica Simpson - blonde, Lindsy Lohan - died blonde, Jennifer Anniston - dirty blonde, and so on.....

Granted there are few that are brunette and stick with it Angelina Jolie, but shes startin to show her age.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 26 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]50563[/snapback][/center]
Granted there are few that are brunette and stick with it Angelina Jolie, but shes startin to show her age.
[/b]
carmen electra...mmm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 26 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]50563[/snapback][/center]
Brunetts are the sex. Women dye their hair blonde because well, how many celebs do you see that are true brunette? Parris Hilton - blonde, Jessica Simpson - blonde, Lindsy Lohan - died blonde, Jennifer Anniston - dirty blonde, and so on.....

[/b]
Jessica Alba, nuff said.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 26 2006, 01:27 PM) [snapback]50615[/snapback][/center]
Jessica Alba, nuff said.
[/b]
damn i cant beleive i forgot!

Gotta say about the Other.

I'm wild when I can be. And one area where I've mostly been able to be wild is in my hair style/color.

I've gone down to a 3 (yes shaved) and have had hair down to my butt. I've been a blonde, brunette, red-head, had pink and orange hair.

Right now I have jet black (blue-black) hair that's shaggy short.

My natural hair right now is brown with quite a bit of grey. But I still think brunettes are cute.

Back