Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blonde

• Redhead

• Other

• Total voters
I can't pick on this, just because their hair is one color doesn't mean they are hotter. Now, if you had a good example of a hot chick from each I'd be more willing to participate. :p

Also some women look like trash when they dye their hair (same woman with different hair color) and some look better, it just depends.

Not saying one is hotter than the other. But many men have an underlying preferance. Sure, there are hot blondes, and hot redheads, but when i imagine my ideal woman in my mind, she's a brunette :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 24 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]49983[/snapback][/center]
well then, go ahead and vote :p
[/b]

I also like brunettes. Tho' my one time was a blonde.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 24 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]49991[/snapback][/center]
I also like brunettes. Tho' my one time was a blonde.
[/b]
I only want you to post in here if you slapped a chick on the ass and said "you likey?"

i'm kinda surprised so far, cause all the guys i usually meet, like someone on a cruise or a customer or whatever, are like, "ohhh, man, blonde's ftw!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 24 2006, 12:13 PM) [snapback]50016[/snapback][/center]
i'm kinda surprised so far, cause all the guys i usually meet, like someone on a cruise or a customer or whatever, are like, "ohhh, man, blonde's ftw!"
[/b]
Air Head Central :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 24 2006, 12:16 PM) [snapback]50019[/snapback][/center]
which is why many guys like them :D
[/b]
Like that girl... what's her name... Paris Hilton :p
She is a good actress or has a totally lack of brain.

Except I'm a brunette. And honestly one of my nickname's in HS was blondie because often I'd act like a complete ditz. Not because of my intelligence, but because I'd just say or do things that made no sense.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 24 2006, 12:20 PM) [snapback]50021[/snapback][/center]
Except I'm a brunette. And honestly one of my nickname's in HS was blondie because often I'd act like a complete ditz. Not because of my intelligence, but because I'd just say or do things that made no sense.
[/b]
Hehe, but you are a pretty sheep. :hug:

Back