Flash Gordon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 18 2007, 02:22 AM) [snapback]139930[/snapback][/center]
oops :blush: anyway I pray to the gods of all that is decent in scifi that they don't ruin this classic piece of scifi history.

oh and az, why dont you download it and watch it yourself :p
[/b]
Because I think you should put up a review in the Movie section. :p :lol: :pompom:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 17 2007, 09:22 PM) [snapback]139930[/snapback][/center]
oops :blush: anyway I pray to the gods of all that is decent in scifi that they don't ruin this classic piece of scifi history.

oh and az, why dont you download it and watch it yourself :p
[/b]

Hey, no problem, I have HAD to reference that movie simply because Flash was supposed to be a Jets QB in the movie. Making it that Jets QBs have only done two things right in history:

1. Guaranting a Super Bowl victory
2. Defeating Ming the Merciless.

There's a new line of action figures and merchandise coming out soon.

Bif Bang Pow! announced the unveiling of the first line in a series of Flash Gordon movie toys. Production prototypes were revealed at the American International Toy Fair in New York.

Bif Bang Pow! currently holds licenses to produce action figures, bobble heads, plush, and other merchandise based on Flash Gordon. This is the first time that this form of collectible movie memorabilia has been produced for this popular film.

"With visionaries like Alex Ross working with some of the best sculptors and designers in the industry, we have Flash Gordon like you've never seen before. From a realistic figure of Flash based on actor Sam Jones
to an adorable plush of Ming the Merciless, it's wonderful to be able to offer fun figures like these with the kind of attention to detail that will please even the most discriminating fans, toy collectors, and interested gift buyers," said Jason Lenzi, co-founder of Bif Bang Pow![/b]

flashfy8.jpg

mingjh1.jpg

More images
http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_ite...2&g2_page=5

Just by looking I can tell it's going to be crap.

If they don't include the Queen soundtrack from the 1980 film then I won't even acknowledge the existence of the series.

Hey, no problem, I have HAD to reference that movie simply because Flash was supposed to be a Jets QB in the movie. Making it that Jets QBs have only done two things right in history:

1. Guaranting a Super Bowl victory
2. Defeating Ming the Merciless.

I can't believe I missed this post :lol:

Chad Pennington: "So?"
Alex Smith: "Forty-niners QBs have won five Super Bowls!"
Chad Pennington: "Yeah, but how many of them defeated Ming the Merciless?"
Alex Smith: "..."

I can't believe I missed this post :lol:

Chad Pennington: "So?"
Alex Smith: "Forty-niners QBs have won five Super Bowls!"
Chad Pennington: "Yeah, but how many of them defeated Ming the Merciless?"
Alex Smith: "..."

/bow2

Just by looking I can tell it's going to be crap.

If they don't include the Queen soundtrack from the 1980 film then I won't even acknowledge the existence of the series.

They aren't including it. :erm: :rolleyes:
There maybe some sort of update to it or something I think I read.

We used to play Flash Gordon on the playground. I was always stuck being one of the hawkmen. :(

Back