First time here - just saying hi! =)

~waves hand~ I'm never mean... oh wait, I'm a bh oops! hehe

But I'm nice to imps, just ask. I have at least as many, if not more friends who are imperial than rebel :p

Save for a select few ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jun 5 2006, 04:35 PM) [snapback]84565[/snapback][/center]
/tar Azrail;/pointat;/laugh;
[/b]
/tar Rankin /flail /whap :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 5 2006, 05:50 PM) [snapback]84592[/snapback][/center]
hmmmm *ponders for a moment* thank you Zana, that will work, yes I think it will
Yes humans can but I don't see you as a mean person........except maybe towards imps :p
[/b]
Ok now I've done it! :unsure: :eek: :huh:

Still punished by Mistress Ker-ri and Mistress Zana doesn't sound too bad. ;) :wub: :blush:

flagellation.gif

On second thought..... :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 5 2006, 10:15 AM) [snapback]84610[/snapback][/center]
~waves hand~ I'm never mean... oh wait, I'm a bh oops! hehe

But I'm nice to imps, just ask. I have at least as many, if not more friends who are imperial than rebel :p

Save for a select few ^_^
[/b]
Don't beat around the bush... Just go Imperial.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 6 2006, 05:18 AM) [snapback]84668[/snapback][/center]
Sorry hon, never gonna happen.

:wub: GLOW
[/b]

Thats Okay this imp thing is boring....i think i might swing to the good side as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 6 2006, 05:48 AM) [snapback]84691[/snapback][/center]
Hehe I already have a plot of land in Crystal Bay with a little "Jynx's House" sign on it. :D
[/b]

awww tank you :) jynxe is like level 32 now been grinding gauls like theres no tomorrow she is in need of a guild i think and would do well as a rebel :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 5 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]84698[/snapback][/center]
awww tank you :) jynxe is like level 32 now been grinding gauls like theres no tomorrow she is in need of a guild i think and would do well as a rebel :)
[/b]
Thought she already had a guild... :(

You guild smells of Prawns. /waft

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 5 2006, 09:11 PM) [snapback]84698[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
REBEL REBEL REBEL
Imps stink of poo but get all the cool gear and armour. :rolleyes:
I've been trying to catch Jynxe. It's impossible! She just slips through your fingers with her nimble body! :blush:

Anyway we are getting way off topic again. :spam:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 5 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]84710[/snapback][/center]
You guild smells of Prawns. /waft
REBEL REBEL REBEL
Imps stink of poo but get all the cool gear and armour. :rolleyes:
I've been trying to catch Jynxe. It's impossible! She just slips through your fingers with her nimble body! :blush:

Anyway we are getting way off topic again. :spam:
[/b]
:spam: er talking about :spam: ing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jun 5 2006, 01:13 PM) [snapback]84699[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

:hug:

Don't worry hun, we all know Ker-ri isn't going anywhere :)

How do I get a cool rankin bass fan banner anyways? /jealous

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 5 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]84587[/snapback][/center]
I have crates and crates of hunting droids ^_^

Although I prefer my astromech :p

:wub: (Pleasurebot) :lol:

And hey no discriminating! Us humans can be mean too! :angry:
[/b]
Even if the reply is late...

LOL ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 5 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]84733[/snapback][/center]
Takes one to know one. :p
[/b]
Like your sig Azrail :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jun 6 2006, 06:13 AM) [snapback]84699[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

awww rankin I am sorry Storm is the guild of my heart even though I may leave I never leave :hug: Besides you have a Purple and Hot Pink Twi'lek Jedi master to protect you from those newbs in Mos Eisley :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jun 6 2006, 12:22 PM) [snapback]84924[/snapback][/center]
Even if the reply is late...

LOL ^_^
Like your sig Azrail :p
[/b]
Thank you Mistress of the Lekku. :p
I like your pictures. :wub: :blush:

Back