First time here - just saying hi! =)

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
Just wanted to say hi to all you wanderhomies, it's my first time on this site... :)
*hugs*
/Z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ May 29 2006, 05:23 PM) [snapback]82433[/snapback][/center]
Just wanted to say hi to all you wanderhomies, it's my first time on this site... :)
*hugs*
/Z
[/b]
elo ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ May 29 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]82433[/snapback][/center]
*hugs*
/Z
[/b]
Welcome to the nut house. :wacko:
Are you a Vet player or part of the next generation? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 29 2006, 11:32 PM) [snapback]82438[/snapback][/center]
Welcome to the nut house. :wacko:
Are you a Vet player or part of the next generation? :p
[/b]

Im a vet....been here since the very beginning - old fart! :p

and get used to hugs and kittens all over the place too

/puke

awwww i miss the sound of my wookiee puking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ May 30 2006, 12:01 AM) [snapback]82461[/snapback][/center]
welcome zana hope all is well :)
[/b]
Hey Cubby! Sure is, and likewise.... :)
And I'll try to get used to the spam :p

oh and incase you wanted to know, to have your own custom title you have to have 2100 posts

/cry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 30 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]82465[/snapback][/center]
oh and incase you wanted to know, to have your own custom title you have to have 2100 posts

/cry
[/b]
:blink: Will take me a while then lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 30 2006, 12:13 AM) [snapback]82469[/snapback][/center]
Just do what others do and post
:D
^_^
and
Kitty BUMP
:lol: :p
[/b]
hehe, I'll do my best... :p

Off to dreamland....nighty. Nice chatting with you'all -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 29 2006, 06:05 PM) [snapback]82465[/snapback][/center]

/cry
[/b]

I can help you with this...for a small fee of hugs....

Back