Films being remade

The bigwigs are planning on lots of old film remakes. Seems they can't think of new ideas. :rolleyes:

Some of them announced so far are:

Highlander
Robocop
Buck Rogers
Flash Gordon

And they were said as remakes, not new films!

We don't need remakes of Highlander and Robocop! :mad: They were perfect as they were. Just make more films and make them good for once. :mellow:

I can see how making Batman Begins was good as it brought things more in line with the comics but it's not like the origin of McCloud or Robocop was flawed.

Next thing they will say is they are remaking Alien. :dry:

Flash Gordon has been a Sci Fi Series recently, it sucks compared to the movie...at least in my opinion.

I wouldn't pay to see remakes of any of those 4 though. I did like the Highlander series that was on TV (but didn't like Raven).

What do you expect? Hollywood is running out of ideas. There are no good directors anymore and the ones that are heralded are just jacking ideas out of Japan anyways.

Even Lucas stole from Kurosawa. So eh, it is whats it is. Next we will see a Glitter remake.

It may just be that (like with video games) the marketing people like a sure-fire way to get an audience, and won't take risks with a new story or characters.

When it's about the bottom dollar, people don't like taking chances. I can't say I blame them. Oh wait. I can. I BLAME YOU PENNY-PINCHING TURDS! YEAH, YOU HEARD ME! :mad:

Seriously, they could stand to take a few risks with their budgets, as it stands a lot of their "sure-fire" movies flop anyway - might as well take the extra chance for either a bigger flop or unexpected success! :D

Another reason Hollywood puts out so much garbage and ideas are unoriginal is dumb focus groups. They get 20 lame people in a room, show em a movie and that determines what "works"

Studios should go back to taking chances and let the entire public decide, not 20 southern baptists who force their morals on the entire country/world.

I was thinking of filming a situational comedy set during the Holocaust.

It's hard to cast 6 million willing Jews to play concentration camp prisoners.

I did a quick remake of the Sex and the City movie.

I just filmed some hens cackling at the Tyson Plant for 90 minutes.

I declare it was even better than the original and I'd also be more willing to eat them.

I did a quick remake of the Sex and the City movie.

I just filmed some hens cackling at the Tyson Plant for 90 minutes.

I declare it was even better than the original and I'd also be more willing to eat them.
Wait, what? How do you not find this attractive: ??

Parker1.jpg

I wouldn't fuck that clickity-clack bag of bones hook nosed bitch on a bender.

I've seen 8 year old Ethiopian boys with bigger tits than her.

Back