Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labatt's Blue/Labatt's Blue Light

• Guiness

• Other (Specify)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jul 21 2006, 05:46 AM) [snapback]95832[/snapback][/center]
Yes, come visit and we will drink enough to fill the seas!

After we have had our fill, we shall PK some noobs.
[/b]

I am sincerely impressed.

AFAIK they stopped selling it on draught over here a long time ago except 'up north' but that's like a different country anyway.

I'm sure one of the northern guys knows the history of newkie brown better that I do. Journey into space I beleive they used to call it up that end of the country.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Jul 20 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]95926[/snapback][/center]

AFAIK they stopped selling it on draught over here a long time ago except 'up north' but that's like a different country anyway.

I'm sure one of the northern guys knows the history of newkie brown better that I do. Journey into space I beleive they used to call it up that end of the country.
[/b]

in sunderland bars dont sell newcastle brown ale because if you buy it there is usually a bar fight lol, people from sunderland dont like newcastle aka "the scum" lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Jul 20 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]95926[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

So, you are coming to visit?

Just think get sloshed on Newcastle Nut Brown and PK ppl.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jul 22 2006, 02:32 AM) [snapback]96174[/snapback][/center]
So, you are coming to visit?

Just think get sloshed on Newcastle Nut Brown and PK ppl.
[/b]

If you can put up with entertaining a 39 year old piss head with a chip on his shoulder the size of the golden gate bridge then yeah, I'm booking the ticket right now ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Jul 21 2006, 12:38 PM) [snapback]96179[/snapback][/center]
If you can put up with entertaining a 39 year old piss head with a chip on his shoulder the size of the golden gate bridge then yeah, I'm booking the ticket right now ;)
[/b]

If I can handle you in-game, RL won't be an issue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jul 22 2006, 02:50 AM) [snapback]96183[/snapback][/center]
If I can handle you in-game, RL won't be an issue.
[/b]

But I'm exceptionally well behaved in-game :) I'm usually responsible for the whole of TDP which means I have to be sensible.

But seriously dude, I have a half planned trip to Florida in the pipeline, I could well be tempted to drop in and see the world according to Zanax.

Hey cam we do a Zanax SWG radio show with special guest star piss head form the UK? heheh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Jul 21 2006, 01:05 PM) [snapback]96192[/snapback][/center]
But I'm exceptionally well behaved in-game :) I'm usually responsible for the whole of TDP which means I have to be sensible.

But seriously dude, I have a half planned trip to Florida in the pipeline, I could well be tempted to drop in and see the world according to Zanax.

Hey cam we do a Zanax SWG radio show with special guest star piss head form the UK? heheh
[/b]

Absolutely, now that I know how to incorporate ventrilo with shitcast... I mean shoutcast, I can actually have guests on and my usual co-pilot will no longer be silent!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jul 22 2006, 03:10 AM) [snapback]96198[/snapback][/center]
Absolutely, now that I know how to incorporate ventrilo with shitcast... I mean shoutcast, I can actually have guests on and my usual co-pilot will no longer be silent!
[/b]

w00t! can I swear a lot and play mucho MC5?

Actually mate, chuck me a PM cos' I really am considering doing a small tour of the US to visit some folks later in the year, if you are up for it I will gladly add you to the people to vist list.

Back