• Labatt's Blue/Labatt's Blue Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guiness

• Other (Specify)

• Total voters

LilHammie

I voted for Killian's, I drink Budweiser most out of all the picks, second to Corona but IMO you can't beat a good tall boy of Killian's.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 31 2005, 05:45 PM) [snapback]20524[/snapback][/center]
killian's ftw
[/b]
I like Killian's better, but being a Detroiter, Labatt's is kind of the party drink here.

From that list I would go Killian's, then Sam Adam's. But there are several others not on the list I have a hard time choosing from as well.

Of all people I'd expect at least D'vil and Hoyce to add to this thread. You guys are disappointing me, I know damn well you drink as often as I do :angry:

NOW POST

Pilsner Urquell is my favourite. :) (Czech beer from Plze?, or Pilsen which is a more common variant)
Yummy. Too bad the only place I know here here home that serves it is the press pub in Oslo. :angry: And I don't have a presscard!
The czech Budweiser is very good. The serb Lav is pretty good too.
Guiness is currently on forth place for me.

*Runs off to get a can of czech Budweiser from the fridge*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daves'a Sillywalker @ Jan 2 2006, 03:22 AM) [snapback]20699[/snapback][/center]
Americans don't know what real beer is with your 2.5% Buds etc We British wouldn't drink that so they had to up the percentage to 5%
[/b]
Budweiser is 5.1% alcohol, light beer is in the 2.5-3.5s depending on brand. So take that you British wanker.

I voted other for Fosters, cause it tastes like shit in the can but is good as hell on tap. And Ive never seen corona on tap, even in vegas, so the two who did where was it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daves'a Sillywalker @ Jan 2 2006, 03:22 AM) [snapback]20699[/snapback][/center]
Americans don't know what real beer is with your 2.5% Buds etc We British wouldn't drink that so they had to up the percentage to 5%
[/b]
lol, know something before thou shal speak. 99% of our beer is round 5-7%, even some of our beers go into the 8-10% (if you go for malt liquer, which is just fancy for cheap shit), and even our female "pussy" drink, Like Bacardi Silver has 5%, and Smirnoff Ice has like 5.5 or 6%. and i livedin britain for a year, had plenty of your beer, and i hate to say it mate, most your beer taste like asscrack sweat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Centaurus @ Jan 1 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]20706[/snapback][/center]
Pilsner Urquell is my favourite. :)
[/b]
i had some of that last night. damn it's good

Personally I prefer a good stout.........Don't start shaggz :angry: ........ like Guiness.

:rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Jan 1 2006, 06:25 AM) [snapback]20489[/snapback][/center]
I voted for Killian's, I drink Budweiser most out of all the picks, second to Corona but IMO you can't beat a good tall boy of Killian's.
[/b]
I can't believe only 4 ppl have voted for Guiness.... what kind of un-civilized people are you :D. Guiness is the shiz nit, and the true beer drinkers beer!!!

After all, you don't have to eat any food with it because it's a meal in itself :D.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Jan 1 2006, 06:25 AM) [snapback]20489[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
unfortunalty, corona has started to go down hill as of late... and i'd like to know where you found it on tap :D.

I like all sorts of beers:
Grasshopper
Pilsner
MGD(what i currently have stocked in my fridge)
Sam Addams

Just no light shit :D, never tasted a light beer i liked. The light beer's are always too bitter to me.

Oh, and I voted for Guiness if you hadn't guessed :D.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 4 2006, 06:43 AM) [snapback]21222[/snapback][/center]
I voted other for Fosters, cause it tastes like shit in the can but is good as hell on tap. And Ive never seen corona on tap, even in vegas, so the two who did where was it?
lol, know something before thou shal speak. 99% of our beer is round 5-7%, even some of our beers go into the 8-10% (if you go for malt liquer, which is just fancy for cheap shit), and even our female "pussy" drink, Like Bacardi Silver has 5%, and Smirnoff Ice has like 5.5 or 6%. and i livedin britain for a year, had plenty of your beer, and i hate to say it mate, most your beer taste like asscrack sweat
[/b]
I'm curious as to why you have been drinking asscrack sweat... and I know enough about beer. I've had british beer, ale, whatever you wanna call it and it tastes like when you throw up in your mouth and it burns for like 5 mins. Yeah something like that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rehhtahn @ Jan 6 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]23157[/snapback][/center]
I can't believe only 4 ppl have voted for Guiness.... what kind of un-civilized people are you :D. Guiness is the shiz nit, and the true beer drinkers beer!!!

After all, you don't have to eat any food with it because it's a meal in itself :D.
unfortunalty, corona has started to go down hill as of late... and i'd like to know where you found it on tap :D.

I like all sorts of beers:
Grasshopper
Pilsner
MGD(what i currently have stocked in my fridge)
Sam Addams

Just no light shit :D, never tasted a light beer i liked. The light beer's are always too bitter to me.
Oh, and I voted for Guiness if you hadn't guessed :D.
[/b]
I don't get it on tap, I just said I drink it second most when at the bar. Tap I usually drink Killian's or Bud.

And the Guiness being a whole meal by itself is gross if you know what their "secret ingredient" that they add to their barrels while in the fermenting period is. Nothing like some good ole hamburger beer to get you full.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Jan 9 2006, 02:55 PM) [snapback]23881[/snapback][/center]
I don't get it on tap, I just said I drink it second most when at the bar. Tap I usually drink Killian's or Bud.

And the Guiness being a whole meal by itself is gross if you know what their "secret ingredient" that they add to their barrels while in the fermenting period is. Nothing like some good ole hamburger beer to get you full.
[/b]
yeah i drink corona or double shots of jaege on the rocks, i usually dont do tap. IMHO, when im at i bar it aint with baby= i can acrually enjoy a few drinks- so i usually go for the better stuff.

and for god sakes Guiness is too fucking thick for me. it's like a blizzard where you can hold it upside down and it wont spill out of the glass.

i voted other for st pauli girl but guiness is a close second. third would be killian's.
st pauli girl and killians are the lightest beer's i'll drink. i prefer dark beer's. when i was young my bro started me drinking by giving me a beck's dark.... mmmmmm yummy!
can't stand light beers, including budweiser! ick tastes like horse piss, no thanks :p

Back