Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hunter

• Druid

• Other

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oobeaga @ Mar 31 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]65716[/snapback][/center]
guess its rogue then cuz they can get a build good for dps and pvp insted of specing resto and back with the druid for pvp
[/b]

Playing a Rogue will also mean it will be hard as hell to find an EndGame raiding guild

i got one that i might be able to get into cuz my friend is in 1, but jw, why is it hard for rogues to get into one?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oobeaga @ Mar 31 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]65945[/snapback][/center]
i got one that i might be able to get into cuz my friend is in 1, but jw, why is it hard for rogues to get into one?
[/b]

Too many of them, same thing for hunters. i feel bad for anyone new starting out hunter or rogue and hoping to do endgame instances :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Apr 1 2006, 12:42 PM) [snapback]66021[/snapback][/center]
Too many of them, same thing for hunters. i feel bad for anyone new starting out hunter or rogue and hoping to do endgame instances :(
[/b]

lol, offtopic but my guild disenchanted a full set of Giantstalker tier 1 epics on our last MC run... Would have made a very lucky hunter happy, too bad ours are decked out :blink:

Back