• Hunter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Druid

• Other

• Total voters

Oobeaga

k... dont think im missing any, but theres a "other" if i am...
i made this up b/c i got a shammy and a rogue...i liek rogue alot, but i cant really stick to one class, i dont know what i like yet...i liked shammy untill i got my faced pwned to no apparent end in BG...and with my rogue...i pwned faces in BG, lol. so whats ur fav!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oobeaga @ Mar 3 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]53066[/snapback][/center]
k... dont think im missing any, but theres a "other" if i am...
i made this up b/c i got a shammy and a rogue...i liek rogue alot, but i cant really stick to one class, i dont know what i like yet...i liked shammy untill i got my faced pwned to no apparent end in BG...and with my rogue...i pwned faces in BG, lol. so whats ur fav!!!
[/b]
hunter pwnz. man as a shammy you should be melting faces and such.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 4 2006, 03:53 AM) [snapback]53324[/snapback][/center]
I like Hunter and Rogue, but Rogue wins me over in a close call :)
[/b]

i am a pally :p

uggh, guess imma start my rouge again, and i started a druid too, >.< im turnign into Damilkman, but now im prolly jsut gonna stick with my NE rogue

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Mar 4 2006, 10:38 AM) [snapback]53694[/snapback][/center]
shadow priest, not a class out there that can beat me (though undead shadow priest kick ass) :p
[/b]

I am going to go ahead and agree with you on that point.

DPSing in MC is fun.

Prolly going with the "Holy Nuker" Crowd after 1.10 tho.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 20 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]60889[/snapback][/center]
Other - Musician.

Eat it, WoWers. :p
[/b]

When I first saw you reply I was like :wtf: but then I was like :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oobeaga @ Mar 20 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]61087[/snapback][/center]
i cant stand leathr and cloth anymore >.<
[/b]
DRUID!! DRUID DRUID DRUID!! THEY MELT FACES EVEN PREISTS

OHH AND MADHEAD GET OUT OF PALLY FAST!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LukeIIA @ Mar 21 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]61181[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

STFU and run the flag.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LukeIIA @ Mar 21 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]61181[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
hmm its either druid or rogue...any opinions?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oobeaga @ Mar 31 2006, 11:56 AM) [snapback]65620[/snapback][/center]
hmm its either druid or rogue...any opinions?
[/b]

Druid: EndGame Healer
Rogue: EndGame DPS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Mar 31 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]65627[/snapback][/center]
Druid: EndGame Healer
Rogue: EndGame DPS
[/b]
guess its rogue then cuz they can get a build good for dps and pvp insted of specing resto and back with the druid for pvp

Back