Eva Longoria

Yup.. not very attractive at all....

images587027_Eva_Longoria1a.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]26166[/snapback][/center]
QFE and Timi just knows he could never score a woman of that level. Alls he can muster is a 70 year old lady with a bum eye and a bad hip. Keep sucking her SS check you pig!!!!
[/b]

Dude, don't talk about your mom that way....she gives good head.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 11:42 PM) [snapback]26264[/snapback][/center]
Yeah not hewt or talented at all

WTF am I saying!!! I can almost taste her juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

She is a little flat up top, but I'd pee in her butt.

Yeah, she is good looking, but she still can't act.

P.S. Vida is hotter.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 13 2006, 01:03 AM) [snapback]26304[/snapback][/center]
She is a little flat up top, but I'd pee in her butt.

Yeah, she is good looking, but she still can't act.

P.S. Vida is hotter.
[/b]
1) vida is not hotter
2) she is good looking yes, but she stars on a show, that when cancled, noone will remember her name.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 13 2006, 01:17 AM) [snapback]26321[/snapback][/center]
1) vida is not hotter
2) she is good looking yes, but she stars on a show, that when cancled, noone will remember her name.
[/b]

Vida has a better rack and a much better ass, Eva has got a nice set of DSLs though, I will admit that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 13 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]26541[/snapback][/center]
Vida's eyes are too droopy and are spaced like an alien like on the side of her face.
[/b]

She has a face?!?!?!??!!
:eek:
Who knew?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 12 2006, 01:51 PM) [snapback]26546[/snapback][/center]
She has a face?!?!?!??!!
:eek:
Who knew?
[/b]
yeah you have to look at them when you tell them to get the fuck out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 13 2006, 05:01 AM) [snapback]26581[/snapback][/center]
yeah you have to look at them when you tell them to get the fuck out.
[/b]

No you don't. Eyes closed, lying in bed, telling them to get the fuck out afterwards works too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 12 2006, 02:10 PM) [snapback]26608[/snapback][/center]
No you don't. Eyes closed, lying in bed, telling them to get the fuck out afterwards works too.
[/b]
or I prefer not to run the silence by using my foot and rolling her out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 13 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]26541[/snapback][/center]
Vida's eyes are too droopy and are spaced like an alien like on the side of her face.
[/b]
and she has a lazy, crossed ass eye!!!

and im the type of guy that likes smaller breast and asses that i CANT float on in case of an airplane crash. so much tooshie there you cant even get it into the hole!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 13 2006, 05:37 AM) [snapback]26675[/snapback][/center]
and she has a lazy, crossed ass eye!!!

and im the type of guy that likes smaller breast and asses that i CANT float on in case of an airplane crash. so much tooshie there you cant even get it into the hole!!
[/b]

That might be a problem for some. :)

The more cushion, the more pushin. You seen that thing, you can bounce a roll of quaters off of it. Only ass I have ever seen to just screams "I MUST WEAR A THONG".

Know what the best part of Vida is, she don't look crosseyed when she is being looking from behind....oh man, how perfect is that :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 12 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]26682[/snapback][/center]

Only ass I have ever seen to just screams "I MUST WEAR A THONG".
[/b]

You always did enjoy men's hairy asses.

But that Vida she has one advantage. She can see danger behind her without having to turn around her eyes are so far on the side of her face.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 13 2006, 05:40 AM) [snapback]26682[/snapback][/center]

The more cushion, the more pushin. You seen that thing, you can bounce a roll of quaters off of it. Only ass I have ever seen to just screams "I MUST WEAR A THONG".
[/b]
now fine people of wanderhomies, THIS is how you make an smart comeback. true, that girls ass does look like you can smack it was a wiffleball bat and it wouldnt move or shake a centimeter

Back