Eva Longoria

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 12 2006, 07:43 AM) [snapback]25748[/snapback][/center]
Saw her on SNL last weekend...wanted to jab something sharp into my ears.
[/b]

She had entirely too much clothing on for me to watch that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 12 2006, 07:43 AM) [snapback]25748[/snapback][/center]
Saw her on SNL last weekend...wanted to jab something sharp into my ears.
[/b]
a lil off subject, i saw E's true hollywood story on the hiltons. man I felt 10% more stupid from just watching it. I mean they must have grabbed everyone of their dumb as shit friends. One girl put into word's the "One Night In Paris" tape. she said, and i qoute, "paris learn many valuable life lessons with the release of that tape, like dont let guys videotape you, and not to date Rick Soloman."

I swear to god i nearly jumped out the fucking window when i heard that "valuable life lesson". Maybe she's too fucking stupid to know- men and women know, if you make a sex tape, destroy it!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 12 2006, 07:49 AM) [snapback]25756[/snapback][/center]
She needs to be wiped off the face of the earth and replaced with Vida!

Big Vida pic

Vida gallery
[/b]
man fuck vida, she aint shit cept a girl with a fat ass. i like big butts, but thats just too big. if your ass will float (literally) you got problems. plus ever seen Dave Chappelle's "Pee on You" video? yeah shes all over it. when you look at her face- GIRLS CROSSEYED AS A MOTHA!!! I swear she has a lzy left eye

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 11 2006, 04:40 PM) [snapback]25738[/snapback][/center]
Who the hell gave this woman a job acting?
[/b]
STFU. She is so hewt I would drink her bath water.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 11 2006, 06:23 PM) [snapback]25985[/snapback][/center]
It's like the sewed J-Lo to her ass!
[/b]
Apologize what you said about Eva!!! If she shit in your mouth you would be greatful and ask for seconds!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 09:24 AM) [snapback]25991[/snapback][/center]
Apologize what you said about Eva!!! If she shit in your mouth you would be greatful and ask for seconds!!
[/b]

Ummm...no I'd be gettin tested :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 11 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]25993[/snapback][/center]
Ummm...no I'd be gettin tested :blink:
[/b]
You would chew every last bite and be so happy you would start a religion dedicated to her you bastard!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 09:26 AM) [snapback]25997[/snapback][/center]
You would chew every last bite and be so happy you would start a religion dedicated to her you bastard!!!
[/b]

Well you know if a religion is dedicated to her, she would have to be sacraficed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 11 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]26003[/snapback][/center]
Well you know if a religion is dedicated to her, she would have to be sacraficed.
[/b]
No cause she isn't a virgin cause I would so put some mileage on her.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 11 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]25766[/snapback][/center]
man fuck vida
[/b]
If you say so?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 11 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]25766[/snapback][/center]
plus ever seen Dave Chappelle's "Pee on You" video?
[/b]
Yeah LMAO funny as hell.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jan 11 2006, 07:53 PM) [snapback]26123[/snapback][/center]
I gotta go with El-D on this one. Eva is hot.
[/b]
QFE and Timi just knows he could never score a woman of that level. Alls he can muster is a 70 year old lady with a bum eye and a bad hip. Keep sucking her SS check you pig!!!!

Back