E3's Looking Good

i was just wondering today actually, are there any 360 games that use the HD drive yet or is it just for movies?

i was just wondering today actually, are there any 360 games that use the HD drive yet or is it just for movies?
There won't be 360 games in HDs. That is the big disadvantage it has against Sony's Blue Ray. However, until developers use it to it's full potential, 360 won't have to fear anything.

oh right, well personally (i have probably said this before) i only really buy a games console to play games tbh. a hd dvd drive if it doesn't offer anything games wise i don't really care

oh right, well personally (i have probably said this before) i only really buy a games console to play games tbh. a hd dvd drive if it doesn't offer anything games wise i don't really care
Me too. I ain't attacking ya fer that. Just telling ya.

Why not just play the games with the regular AV output and have fun without spending crap loads of extra cash just to see a few better details?

Oh yeah, but you'd have to buy a component cable for the 360 due to no HDMI support in standard model.

Comes with it.

Why not just play the games with the regular AV output and have fun without spending crap loads of extra cash just to see a few better details?

You don't need to, component on the 360 is perfectly capable of displaying 1080p

Comes with it.

You don't need to, component on the 360 is perfectly capable of displaying 1080p

Yeah, but it has been proven to produce sharper imagery with HDMI, but the main feature is the HDCP, which makes HDMI essential for many applications.

Also need at least ~48-50" TV to tell the difference between 720p and 1080p...I'm just saying.

It's only for movies anyway. Since the movie companies have little control over video games, 1080p is possible over analog.

It's only for movies anyway. Since the movie companies have little control over video games, 1080p is possible over analog.

Yeah, but if your eyeballs are not physically able to discern the difference in lines between 720p and 1080p unless you have sufficient amount of space to displace said lines, I don't care if you send it digital, analog, or smoke signal, it won't look any different to you.

have any of you got a decent link to all this new TV terminology? i am behind

and damn i thought this would go on to my last post

Back