Down with Ewoks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]79826[/snapback][/center]
Wook leather is priceless :devil:
[/b]

Watch it kitty...there are a few violins that need stringing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 18 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]79828[/snapback][/center]
lies! nobody is immune to a wook bludgeon!!!
[/b]
Wooks have a better use as slaves, or to peel them and use those rugs to cover your house with commodity. :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]79831[/snapback][/center]
Wooks have a better use as slaves, or to peel them and use those rugs to cover your house with commodity. :devil:
[/b]

And Kittens have a better use as projectiles.

lies! our primary use is to pull peoples arms right out of their sockets!!!

and to eat cats

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ May 18 2006, 01:50 PM) [snapback]79832[/snapback][/center]
And Kittens have a better use as projectiles.
[/b]
To destroy wooks :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 04:52 PM) [snapback]79835[/snapback][/center]
To destroy wooks :devil:
[/b]

GASP....

You can't DESTROY them!?!?!?

We need wooks in the universe!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 18 2006, 01:53 PM) [snapback]79836[/snapback][/center]
GASP....

You can't DESTROY them!?!?!?

We need wooks in the universe!!!!!!!!!
[/b]
As personal slaves! Yeah, you are right! :devil:

I have one of those weird moods. atm. Bloodthirsty. :huh: :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 04:55 PM) [snapback]79839[/snapback][/center]
As the only ones who can EAT all the kitties! Yeah, you are right! :devil:
[/b]

Fixed. (Kitty pun defintely intended)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 18 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]79850[/snapback][/center]
wookiees are kept around to get high things off shelves that kitties can't reach :p
[/b]
That's why kitties can jump high. :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]79855[/snapback][/center]
That's why kitties can jump high. :ph34r: [/b]
I heard if you throw a cat it always lands on its feet... is that true? :p j/k

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 18 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]79861[/snapback][/center]
I heard if you throw a cat it always lands on its feet... is that true? :p j/k
[/b]
It is :D
They also have 9 lives.
If a black cat crosses your path you WILL have bad luck.
If you dream about a white cat, you WILL have good luck.
If you see a white cat on your path, your spirit WILL become resilient.
If a cat washes behind their ears, it WILL rain.
If you hear a cat sneeze, that IS a good omen.
To reverse a black cat crossing your path curse..... Send me a PM I'll tell ya how ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]79831[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Kittens (or baby wolves) are good for catching fish.
Put them into a bag and drop them in a river. Then all the fish will swarm around it while you net them out. :emperor: :fett:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 18 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]79908[/snapback][/center]
Kittens (or baby wolves) are good for catching fish.
Put them into a bag and drop them in a river. Then all the fish will swarm around it while you net them out. :emperor: :fett:
[/b]
Wookiee pelts are special for furcoats for Hoth people :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 03:47 PM) [snapback]79868[/snapback][/center]
...To reverse a black cat crossing your path curse..... [/b]

Kill the black cat. :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]79868[/snapback][/center]
It is :D
They also have 9 lives.
If a black cat crosses your path you WILL have bad luck.
If you dream about a white cat, you WILL have good luck.
If you see a white cat on your path, your spirit WILL become resilient.
If a cat washes behind their ears, it WILL rain.
If you hear a cat sneeze, that IS a good omen.
To reverse a black cat crossing your path curse..... Send me a PM I'll tell ya how ;)
[/b]

What happens if you skin a white cat and place it's outer flesh/fur ontop of a black cat so it looked white (kind of) and then send that walking that crosses your path, then you are unsure what to do and you take the white/black cat thing and put it in a cannon and fire it towards a tire fire....what kind of luck do you get then?

Back