Down with Ewoks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 17 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]79584[/snapback][/center]
lol nothing, I just found that and liked how you can still see the face shape after you shoot them
[/b]
:eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 17 2006, 05:24 PM) [snapback]79590[/snapback][/center]
haha /evil
[/b]
:eek: Savage!

:lol: So funny

But still

:eek: Savage!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 17 2006, 05:38 PM) [snapback]79606[/snapback][/center]
if it was Jar Jar Binks, it would be sick and out of line.. but Ewoks... kill away :p
[/b]
No no no, Jar Jar would be perfect. The less gungans the better :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 17 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]79580[/snapback][/center]
What did the poor things did to you to treat them like that? :(
[/b]
When I was grinding jedi on endor those little bastards always attacked me and gave me vis... bastards...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ May 17 2006, 08:55 PM) [snapback]79635[/snapback][/center]
When I was grinding jedi on endor those little bastards always attacked me and gave me vis... bastards... [/b]
rofl

Fuck Ewoks and their fucking ritualistic killing and eating of fucking humans. And that was fun except i kept hitting scout troopers - if they're going to drive by they need to help shoot..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 18 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]79780[/snapback][/center]
NO!!!!!!

*PrOdiGy bludgeons Artica in the eye*
[/b]
~And then PrOdiGy notice Artica is in fact invinsible to bliundgeons effects~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 17 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]79615[/snapback][/center]
No no no, Jar Jar would be perfect. The less gungans the better :D
[/b]

Hehe I was so happy when I realised I could fly to naboo and blow away some jar-jar clones whenever I felt like it! Ahhhh now that's star warsy :p

/bonk prodigy! :p No bludgeoning!

:hug:

Back