Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $51-$100

• $100+

• I do not plan on donating

• Total voters
Easy now my friends no need to get angry at each other. I also think its over kill BUT if we get some new features it might be worth a little investment by the community. How about adding email? ker-ri@wanderhomies.com is kinda cool :)

any way pencil me in for the $21-$50 catagory.

Party On!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Sep 25 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]120129[/snapback][/center]
Easy now my friends no need to get angry at each other. I also think its over kill BUT if we get some new features it might be worth a little investment by the community. How about adding email? ker-ri@wanderhomies.com is kinda cool :)

Party On!
[/b]
I wouldn't wear a WHomies T-shirt.
But I might pay to see Ker-ri in a wet WH t-shirt! :drool: :lol: ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Sep 25 2006, 06:54 AM) [snapback]120129[/snapback][/center]

Party On! [/b]

the email thing is a good idea, and it won't cost a penny. I think I'll do that regardless :)

I dunno if I would donate.

I donated once to a site of WH peeps and about a month later the fucks banned me from the site.

/spit on nabubu

And if you do merchandising, go with thongs. Mmmmhmmm lawls

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Sep 25 2006, 09:57 PM) [snapback]120131[/snapback][/center]
I wouldn't wear a WHomies T-shirt.
But I might pay to see Ker-ri in a wet WH t-shirt! :drool: :lol: ;)
[/b]

ahem.....no <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Sep 25 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]120236[/snapback][/center]
ahem.....no <_<
[/b]
Wanderhomies Thong then????? :ph34r:

Seriously Stav. I don't have a lot of cash atm but if there was some way for me to do it I think I could scrape togather atleast 5$ or 10$ for ya. I just can't use something like paypal to send it (long story having to do with them robbing me and a class action lawsuit against them).

I wouldn't mind a donation system, but alot of us would need the freedom to decide when to give. With college, there are just some times of the year when i could afford to and most others when i couldn't.

:lol: I think is cool.
I think is a great community, and to have a more stable site (regarding the weekend issues). I'm sure i can provide 50 a year.
It would be funny to see someone with a wanderhomie shirt. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Sep 25 2006, 08:04 PM) [snapback]120258[/snapback][/center]
It would be AWESOME to see someone with a wanderhomie shirt. :lol: [/b]
fixed :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Sep 27 2006, 07:10 PM) [snapback]121076[/snapback][/center]
thanks for all your feedback [/b]
if you do need help with $ for the site let me know how to send it :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Sep 27 2006, 10:46 PM) [snapback]121195[/snapback][/center]
if you do need help with $ for the site let me know how to send it :)
[/b]
ditto......but come up with a better way then Paypal please. I don't have, nor can I get, an account with Paypal.

Back