Champions League Final

Champions League Final

• Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well woodgate and rio was a deadly combination, radeby didnt have the same impact.

Keane viduka was also a great partnerhsip, how the hell did you go down ?

yeah i just watched motd and saw that - at first i thought it looked great but as i saw more and more of it, i realised that all the colour coordinating made it look as if the stadium was empty lol

Sunderland does suck donkey balls in football...

They are probs the worst team in the world at the moment, they only won one match this season and the fans were so happy they ran through the streets naked. :huh:

What a bunch of tards!!

eh who was talking about sunderland?

i do agree though, their fans are absolute monkeys. at the end of the game they played yesterday all their fans were cheering etc even though they didnt win....

that uber new stadium they have is wasted on them :p

yeah i hope big phil is back by then.

Well in the champions league not conceded in 10 games, cant get much better.

yeah i agree but in fairness the the teams you have been playing in the CL have had shitty attackers (yes im counting ibrahimovic and trezeguet as shit) and havent been playing all that great themselves

sorry but they are - i have never rated robinho or raul and as for zidane, well he would be about the right age to apply for a bus pass if he lived in the UK

ronaldo is now a fat bastard who ironicly is less than half the player he used to be ability wise but probably twice as massive

forlan against english teams......his man utd record speaks for itself.

i will give you riquelme. he has games where he is ridiculously good but he is never really consistent with his form from what i can see

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 9 2006, 12:24 AM) [snapback]76961[/snapback][/center]
sorry but they are - i have never rated robinho or raul and as for zidane, well he would be about the right age to apply for a bus pass if he lived in the UK

ronaldo is now a fat bastard who ironicly is less than half the player he used to be ability wise but probably twice as massive

forlan against english teams......his man utd record speaks for itself.

i will give you riquelme. he has games where he is ridiculously good but he is never really consistent with his form from what i can see
[/b]

I feel sorry for Forlan..he has alot of really nice shots but the ball never seems to go in for him :(

Back