Champions League Final

Champions League Final

• Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ May 13 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]78421[/snapback][/center]
Proved not to be food poisoning. Sorry :)
[/b]

Purposely undercooking meat and eggs is still food poisioning in my book. :p

<---- Still thinks Arse fans would stoop to that level :ph34r:

just watched the 1st half. lehmann off. if arsenal get through this i will be very very surprised

cheat.

although arse didnt take any of their real chances

barca played better - as youd expect with an extra man

What, officalls were clearly biased for Barcelona, it actually should have been a blow out except Rondhillo played absolutely terribly.

The one thing Barcelona did do right was make those substitions in the beginning of the second half, those changes made the difference.

Arsenal should have made a couple of changes in midfield if anything to get some fresh legs out there instead of letting them get worn out by the man up team. Not a real fun game to watch honestly. Then again, the Super Bowl sucked ass as well. /shrug Can't have classics in the big game every year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 17 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]79479[/snapback][/center]
you should have watched the FA cup final. fucking immense game
[/b]

That wasn't on here (except PPV). :(

This game was not good though...came home early from work to watch it too...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 17 2006, 05:10 PM) [snapback]79481[/snapback][/center]
im pretty sure itll be available to watch somewhere on the net. its one of the classics
[/b]

Not gonna watch a pre-recorded game on my PC...don't even do that with football (American). On my TV and on live is the way to go.

it was a good match...i think arsenal were unlucky with the sendning off. If the goal had counted and arsenal kept 11 men i think they would have probably won.

The ref wasnt biased really. look at arsenals goal, it came from a very dodgy ref decision.

Just got back from paris, very proud of the way arsenal played. I think the sending off was right, but henry was kicked all game not one booking, there goal was off side :(.

But we are in it again next year. So lets do it next year.

dont forget eboue's massive dive for the free kick for your goal :p

campbell looked out of sorts to me - hes lost that yard or two of pace that he needs and what toure shows in abundance. toure is basically sol campbell at his peak 4 or 5 years ago

Im sorry but campbell was awesome, We started so well, we outplayed them for 20 mins then the sending off shocked us. But we should fighting spirit.

im sorry but he wasnt - i kept noticing for a lot of the barca chances it was campbell being slightly out of it

dont get me wrong hes still a good player but not what he used to be at all (which involved him putting in toure-esqe performances every game)

Back