Cant fill the void

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Jan 10 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]24603[/snapback][/center]
But.... even if they had... you never would have been *snicker* /tease curse :p
[/b]

thats a lie and you know it :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 10 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]24709[/snapback][/center]
bah stop twisting what i say!

or rather, your lying and you know it :p
[/b]

In fact... i didn't know i were lying... but that's ok, i like to be told when my vivid imagination runs off with me :p

Glad Im not the only one who feels this way. As for age and shoe size your totally right el-d. The games are becoming more kid oriented. When i started playing SWG I was 13 and am now 16 (played since release). I grew up with that game and learned that these games werent for kids and to be mature. Now its that they are for kids and noone around knows how to make a good mature player based complexed game like Pre CU...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Jan 10 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]24814[/snapback][/center]
Glad Im not the only one who feels this way. As for age and shoe size your totally right el-d. The games are becoming more kid oriented. When i started playing SWG I was 13 and am now 16 (played since release). I grew up with that game and learned that these games werent for kids and to be mature. Now its that they are for kids and noone around knows how to make a good mature player based complexed game like Pre CU...
[/b]
And when I mean age/shoe size I mean maturity as I have ran across 16 year olds that are mature and some 30 year olds that are worse than 8 year olds.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Jan 11 2006, 06:02 AM) [snapback]24814[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Because mature games like that don't sell to the numbers companies want.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Jan 10 2006, 12:02 PM) [snapback]24814[/snapback][/center]
Now its that they are for kids and noone around knows how to make a good mature player based complexed game like Pre CU...
[/b]

QFE

In fact that is the #1 reason I think we don't see as many adult gamers as kid/teen gamers.

BTW I was waiting for another mature awesome game to come out but they CANCELLED DEVELOPMENT!!! Does God hate me?! I must have bad karma...

Twilight War: After the Fall it was going to use the CS:Source engine and be a shooter MMO like Planetside but better, in concept anyway. It was at least a year off to beta anyway but the community at their forums had awesome ideas and the Devs actually listened.

Back