Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Oct 13 2006, 02:27 PM) [snapback]125222[/snapback][/center]
:throws Ker lotsa and lotsa blankets and snuggles down to keep her warm:

/snowed in bump o_O
[/b]
That's a lame excuse to get off work bump! :p

Anyone seen Ker-ri today?

Heard on the news that Buffalo, NY is in state of emergency because of the snow. I'm just a bit worried.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Oct 13 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]125384[/snapback][/center]
I'm in a state of emergency because I still have 2 hours of work :unsure:
[/b]
That will pass ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 14 2006, 07:12 AM) [snapback]125381[/snapback][/center]
Anyone seen Ker-ri today?

Heard on the news that Buffalo, NY is in state of emergency because of the snow. I'm just a bit worried.
[/b]

Had no power for 24 hours it came on last night most of Buffalo is still out including my parents so they are with us chillin erm staying warm in the heat :)

Makes you appreciate the modern conviences *note to self* 1)gas fireplace (without electric blower) 2) 5000W Genrator 3) Chain Saw :lol:

Thanks for asking guys :)

BUMP FOR THE POEPLE WHO WORKED TO RESTORE OUR POWER!!!!!

Oh and for those of you who do not appreciate the fact I drive a Jeep, 4x4 SUV whatever? Go Fuck yourselves!!!!!!!! :)

This message brought to you by the fact mother nature smacks around Buffalo every year!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Oct 14 2006, 10:27 AM) [snapback]125462[/snapback][/center]
Had no power for 24 hours it came on last night most of Buffalo is still out including my parents so they are with us chillin erm staying warm in the heat :)

Makes you appreciate the modern conviences *note to self* 1)gas fireplace (without electric blower) 2) 5000W Genrator 3) Chain Saw :lol:

Thanks for asking guys :)
BUMP FOR THE POEPLE WHO WORKED TO RESTORE OUR POWER!!!!!

Oh and for those of you who do not appreciate the fact I drive a Jeep, 4x4 SUV whatever? Go Fuck yourselves!!!!!!!! :)

This message brought to you by the fact mother nature smacks around Buffalo every year!
[/b]

lol
:calms the wild Ker:
welcome back :p

/bump for studying for midterms on tuesday :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Oct 14 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]125462[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
/such a rude girl bump!
She said the "F" word again! :eek: :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Oct 14 2006, 07:02 PM) [snapback]125492[/snapback][/center]
lol
:calms the wild Ker:
welcome back :p

/bump for studying for midterms on tuesday :(
[/b]
I declare that you can't have any fun this weekend and must study non stop. :p :hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Oct 15 2006, 06:53 AM) [snapback]125519[/snapback][/center]
/such a rude girl bump!
I declare that you can't have any fun this weekend and must study non stop. :p :hug:
[/b]

I'm only rude cause I have been hanging out with Azrail and Rankin too much :p

BUMP for Off-color words :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Oct 14 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]125519[/snapback][/center]
/such a rude girl bump!
[/b]
i declare you cannot be horny

all week!!!!
O.O

/bump for horn dogs

Back