Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 13 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]125063[/snapback][/center]
Is that near Chicago?
[/b]

*shakes head*

Western New York, along Lake Erie

GO SABERS!!!! BUMP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Oct 12 2006, 12:27 PM) [snapback]125073[/snapback][/center]
*shakes head*

Western New York, along Lake Erie

GO SABERS!!!! BUMP
[/b]
*shrug* I don't know the geography of most of this country, by memory at least. I do have a photographic memory, but I rarely pay attention to maps unless I'm looking for directions to get to a place. :p

So if someone says I live in Florida, and the other lives in New York, I could take them for neighbors... Ok that was a bad example, but hope ya get my point. (btw, I know florida is over the Gulf and NY to the north close to Canada :p )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 13 2006, 05:32 AM) [snapback]125075[/snapback][/center]
*shrug* I don't know the geography of most of this country, by memory at least. I do have a photographic memory, but I rarely pay attention to maps unless I'm looking for directions to get to a place. :p

So if someone says I live in Florida, and the other lives in New York, I could take them for neighbors... Ok that was a bad example, but hope ya get my point. (btw, I know florida is over the Gulf and NY to the north close to Canada :p )
[/b]

of corse I do :p

CT is near NY, RI and Mass.

Oh, and insane sheep bump.

Someone decided to create signs and tape them to my monitor. They say "Do not disturb Jodi as she is working on "X" Bank Deposit Forms :)"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 12 2006, 12:38 PM) [snapback]125078[/snapback][/center]
CT is near NY, RI and Mass.

Oh, and insane sheep bump.

Someone decided to create signs and tape them to my monitor. They say "Do not disturb Jodi as she is working on "X" Bank Deposit Forms :)"
[/b]
With Neon Lights? *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Oct 12 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]125102[/snapback][/center]
/bump for almost time to go home!!!!
:jumps up clicking heels going WOOT WOOT:
[/b]
lucky you! ;)

Back