Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jun 2 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]83954[/snapback][/center]
C'mon 1999 more! :D Ya can do it!
[/b]
1996 B)

So... How many Wanderhomies you got in the WoW guild?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 2 2006, 09:53 AM) [snapback]83961[/snapback][/center]
1996 B)

So... How many Wanderhomies you got in the WoW guild?
[/b]
Well we got...
Avari, Aroig, Ursus, Tavasha, Bravo, Anthrax, Sani, Tirrem, and... I think I'm missing someone. I'll send ya a mail with details tonight :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jun 2 2006, 01:01 PM) [snapback]83968[/snapback][/center]
Well we got...
Avari, Aroig, Ursus, Tavasha, Bravo, Anthrax, Sani, Tirrem, and... I think I'm missing someone. I'll send ya a mail with details tonight :)
[/b]

I think I have a char in there somewhere, but I never play anymore. My account just died I think. Not enough $$

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 2 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]83969[/snapback][/center]
I think I have a char in there somewhere, but I never play anymore. My account just died I think. Not enough $$
[/b]
I was counting the active ones :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jun 2 2006, 10:01 AM) [snapback]83968[/snapback][/center]
Well we got...
[/b]
Ok, cool.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 3 2006, 03:02 AM) [snapback]83969[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I'm with you on that one Tiv, cant justify paying for a game i really didn't care for. But carry on everyone else if its your bag :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 2 2006, 02:12 PM) [snapback]83888[/snapback][/center]
I'll have you know i am working hard watching status bars :wacko:

and send the underling to get your drycleaning.....thats what minions are for :)
[/b]
I don't own any clothes that even deserve dry cleaning! Unless you mean my tiger print thong? :think:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jun 2 2006, 10:43 PM) [snapback]84099[/snapback][/center]
I will be in and out of meetings all F'ing day. :(
[/b]
I think this is the rudest thing that :cat: has ever posted!! :eek:

Humpery bumpery BUMP
My new fave bump :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 2 2006, 03:26 PM) [snapback]84134[/snapback][/center]
I don't own any clothes that even deserve dry cleaning! Unless you mean my tiger print thong? :think:
I think this is the rudest thing that :cat: has ever posted!! :eek:

Humpery bumpery BUMP
My new fave bump :wub:
[/b]
She is going to be MIA for 2 months, she has to take care of things. It's getting to her, all the stress.

Back