Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 1 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]83623[/snapback][/center]
my only available henchwoman just called in sick for the saturday night shift :cry:
[/b]

THAT WITCH!

I know I'm really mad... this person didn't sign up to work any days at our event last weekend, and I had to roast her over the coals just to get her to do one frickin shift and she said she can only do sunday morning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 2 2006, 03:00 AM) [snapback]83628[/snapback][/center]
I know I'm really mad... this person didn't sign up to work any days at our event last weekend, and I had to roast her over the coals just to get her to do one frickin shift and she said she can only do sunday morning.
[/b]

Keep this in mind when it comes time for her review. Not a team player,

unless there are family or home issues?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 1 2006, 11:31 AM) [snapback]83654[/snapback][/center]
Keep this in mind when it comes time for her review. Not a team player,
unless there are family or home issues?
[/b]

Hehe we don't do formal reviews. If they're not performing, then I usually keep an eye on them and if it goes on too long then they're toast. But this one just happened to get me less then pleased with her since I REALLY don't want to be working 7 days in a row this week, least of all on saturday night...

oh oh oh artica mail me some pocky!!!!!!!1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 02:11 PM) [snapback]16359[/snapback][/center]
/bump and grind...
[/b]
so umm where have you been?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jun 2 2006, 08:08 AM) [snapback]83748[/snapback][/center]
Around first week of August. :D
[/b]

You still gonna talk to us from over there???? :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 1 2006, 11:17 PM) [snapback]83756[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Not if we're lucky. :p :devil:
See I'm evil remember? :rolleyes:

I totally missed the movie forum area Bump :thumbsup:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 1 2006, 03:17 PM) [snapback]83756[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I'll try, no promises though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jun 1 2006, 08:04 PM) [snapback]83787[/snapback][/center]
I'll try, no promises though.
[/b]
stop ignoring me, mail me some pocky pretty please? :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jun 1 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]83789[/snapback][/center]
stop ignoring me, mail me some pocky pretty please? :cry:
[/b]
Who's ignoring ya? And what's that?

Back