Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 17 2006, 01:26 PM) [snapback]79301[/snapback][/center]
What's that?
[/b]

Wasnt' sure if that was what you meant. Another cartoon of the same era. One of my favorites.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 17 2006, 01:11 PM) [snapback]79284[/snapback][/center]
.......dear god.....

Hunk was the pilot of the Yellow Lion
...runs for cover of another fixed!
[/b]

:lol:

I got nerd pwned. Never would have remembered Hunk...would of had to look it up.

Anyways we all knew those stupid mice that ran around the castle were the Princess' secret love toys.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 17 2006, 10:28 AM) [snapback]79303[/snapback][/center]
Wasnt' sure if that was what you meant. Another cartoon of the same era. One of my favorites.
[/b]
American I suppose? :p
No I meant the Voltron made of 5 Kitties.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ May 17 2006, 10:57 AM) [snapback]79324[/snapback][/center]
No image to be found Kitty.
[/b]
I hate tripod, just type the address on yer address bar :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 17 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]79326[/snapback][/center]
I hate tripod, just type the address on yer address bar :p
[/b]

Just saw the image...yeah, that's the Voltron Ker-Ri, Tiv, myself are talking about...so:

Kitty Voltron >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lame vehicle Voltron

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 17 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]79363[/snapback][/center]
Feeling crappy cuz well I hate being a woman somedays.
[/b]
Psh, shut up and take a midol!! lol sopranos ftw

:wub: Tiv

:hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 03:25 AM) [snapback]79297[/snapback][/center]
The one with the Kitties was lame too, but what can I say? :p
I just like the more complicated robot :p
[/b]

The vehicles were lame but the Cats were awsome :lol: but what was even better was the original Japan version of Voltron, before it was watered down by american censors. Can you say borderline pr0n?

Star Raiders / Space Battleship Yamato utterly pwns your pastel cats.

This has been a /bump from the Bass Authority.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ May 18 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]79368[/snapback][/center]
Star Raiders / Space Battleship Yamato utterly pwns your pastel cats.

This has been a /bump from the Bass Authority.
[/b]

You know what I never got? It was a wave motion gun :huh: that was no gun that was a FRICKIN CANNON!

Back