Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 17 2006, 08:25 PM) [snapback]79173[/snapback][/center]
lol just failed that exam bump
[/b]

See what happens when you spend to much time on wanderhomies?

Hump Day BUMP!

Aight, stop what'cha doin', cause I'mma 'bout to ruin, tha image and tha style that'cha used to...

Tha /humpdaydance is yo' chance to do tha /bump

(yeah, its a stretch. Its also stupid-early. Get whatcha pay for)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ May 17 2006, 10:58 PM) [snapback]79180[/snapback][/center]
Aight, stop what'cha doin', cause I'mma 'bout to ruin, tha image and tha style that'cha used to...

Tha /humpdaydance is yo' chance to do tha /bump

(yeah, its a stretch. Its also stupid-early. Get whatcha pay for)
[/b]

Please I beg you, Don't ever do that again. That ranks up with no exotic4 for you!

;)

suffering with the worst allergies I have had in years and no antihistimine will help
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 18 2006, 12:01 AM) [snapback]79200[/snapback][/center]
Ohhhh and I love your new avatar Ker-ri!!!!!
[/b]

Princess Alura FTW :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 17 2006, 11:03 AM) [snapback]79213[/snapback][/center]
Princess Alura FTW :lol:
[/b]

I never understood why her uniform was Pink but flew the Blue Lion? I say she should have been in the naked uniform and flying up to my pants!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 18 2006, 01:14 AM) [snapback]79222[/snapback][/center]
I had a crush on the kid in red and in green....oh my word I loved Voltron!
[/b]

Keith - (Red) Leader and pilot of the black lion
Pidge - (Green) portrayed as too much of a geek for me.

okay Geek BUMP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 17 2006, 01:03 PM) [snapback]79277[/snapback][/center]
Keith - (Red) Leader and pilot of the black lion and way too Vix, had a thing with Lance
Pidge - (Green) portrayed as too much of a geek for me, also way too Vix, was the gimp for the fat guy in the yellow lion.
okay Geek BUMP
[/b]

Fixed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ May 18 2006, 03:08 AM) [snapback]79281[/snapback][/center]
Fixed.
[/b]

.......dear god.....

Hunk was the pilot of the Yellow Lion

...runs for cover of another fixed!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 17 2006, 01:11 PM) [snapback]79284[/snapback][/center]
.......dear god.....

Hunk was the pilot of the Yellow Lion
...runs for cover of another fixed!
[/b]

He was just the most vix of them all...you know....he kind of reminds me of tutok... :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 17 2006, 10:14 AM) [snapback]79288[/snapback][/center]
He was just the most vix of them all...you know....he kind of reminds me of tutok... :eek:
[/b]
I like the other voltron best :p
The one with the 22 vehicles :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 17 2006, 01:17 PM) [snapback]79290[/snapback][/center]
I like the other voltron best :p
The one with the 22 vehicles :p
[/b]

That one was LAME

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 17 2006, 10:21 AM) [snapback]79294[/snapback][/center]
The one with the Kitties was lame too, but what can I say? :p
I just like the more complicated robot :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 17 2006, 01:25 PM) [snapback]79297[/snapback][/center]
The one with the Kitties was lame too, but what can I say? :p
I just like the more complicated robot :p
[/b]

Thundercats? I loved Thundercats.

Back