• WCW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CZW

• other, ncaa, byw blah blah soo many :p

• Total voters
Ecw..duh :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ May 28 2006, 04:37 PM) [snapback]82269[/snapback][/center]
None of them, wrestling sucks :p

UFC FTW.
[/b]

UFC rules when you have a match that doesnt involve them getting gay with each other for the entire time they fight.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Esinoth @ May 28 2006, 12:53 PM) [snapback]82280[/snapback][/center]
Ecw..duh :p
UFC rules when you have a match that doesnt involve them getting gay with each other for the entire time they fight.
[/b]

And you don't think that old men in underwear wrestling in the WWE or whatever it is isn't gay? lol

lolz lets stomp everytime we make a fake punch!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ May 28 2006, 11:13 AM) [snapback]82259[/snapback][/center]
just been watchin some old ecw matches on googlevideo while I wank.
[/b]

fixed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ May 28 2006, 08:05 PM) [snapback]82287[/snapback][/center]
And you don't think that old men in underwear wrestling in the WWE or whatever it is isn't gay? lol

lolz lets stomp everytime we make a fake punch!
[/b]

its entertainment, in real life you wouldnt be able to throw sum1 off a 50ft ladder or powerbomb sum1 thru a glass table.

I love UFC and esinoth has pretty much got all of the UFC videos available, but its nowt like wrestling is.

Well it might just me but id rather watch some1 get piledriven through a table from a 5 foot drop which is totally fake lolz...than watch 2 men play with each other for 5 minutes .. crawling about just to watch them get the fight stopped because some1 tapped out from a submission move that you can hardly see.. i dont find that as exciting.. but hey thats just me :huh:

Like isi said its sports entertainment...but only ignorant people call it fake.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Esinoth @ May 28 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]82298[/snapback][/center]
but only ignorant people call it fake.
[/b]
Wrong.

It is fake, and everyone knows it.

Yes, the physical part isn't fake, and people do get hurt.

The fake part is they're not really hating each other and trying to cripple them. All or most of the drama is pure writing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ May 28 2006, 09:21 PM) [snapback]82299[/snapback][/center]
Wrong.

It is fake, and everyone knows it.

Yes, the physical part isn't fake, and people do get hurt.

The fake part is they're not really hating each other and trying to cripple them. All or most of the drama is pure writing.
[/b]

I dont know about most people lolz..but i realised and stopped watching wrestling for the acting and "good guy.. bad guy" roles when i was like 7. Once you get past that short sighted thinking then you realise what the business involves.

Totally fake lolz

You think any1 watches that for the drama and acting? :huh:

even when i was 4/5 and my cousin was 8/9 i realised it was all total pointless bollocks before he did

Wrestling is fake, if you think it's real I think its time to get a clue, btw that's not real blood in the movie... I remember a long time ago Stone Cold was fighting and his little blood packet fell out and on the mat.

And not to mention you could probably smack one of those tables with your pinkey and it would break.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ May 28 2006, 10:34 PM) [snapback]82311[/snapback][/center]
Wrestling is fake, if you think it's real I think its time to get a clue, btw that's not real blood in the movie... I remember a long time ago Stone Cold was fighting and his little blood packet fell out and on the mat.

And not to mention you could probably smack one of those tables with your pinkey and it would break.
[/b]

ding ding ding...and what does our winner get today lmao

next youll be telling me that in professional wrestling they arent really trying to injure each other lol

btw the tables are compressed sawdust crap and you buy them from any DIY store etc ... they are pretty cheap pieces of crap but they dont break with a finger..usually takes about 200-300 pounds landing on it .. lol and there was i thinking it was solid wood..cheers for clearing that up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Esinoth @ May 28 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]82312[/snapback][/center]
ding ding ding...and what does our winner get today lmao
next youll be telling me that in professional wrestling they arent really trying to injure each other lol

btw the tables are compressed sawdust crap and you buy them from any DIY store etc ... they are pretty cheap pieces of crap but they dont break with a finger..usually takes about 200-300 pounds landing on it .. lol and there was i thinking it was solid wood..cheers for clearing that up
[/b]

:( lawlz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Esinoth @ May 28 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]82318[/snapback][/center]
1 word... Americans .. lolz

they always get hyped up and emotional about shit
[/b]
yeah, too bad brits don't get hyped up and emotional about going to the dentist...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ May 28 2006, 10:49 PM) [snapback]82365[/snapback][/center]
yeah, too bad brits don't get hyped up and emotional about going to the dentist...
[/b]

oh no!!!! zing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ May 28 2006, 10:49 PM) [snapback]82365[/snapback][/center]
yeah, too bad brits don't get hyped up and emotional about going to the dentist... [/b]

That burned so bad my keyboard melted! :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ May 29 2006, 03:49 AM) [snapback]82365[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I think you guys need to put that great US intellect to work and come up with some more stereotypes...seriously lol

Back