Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diablo

• KoTOR

• Other

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ocrim @ May 13 2006, 12:01 AM) [snapback]78345[/snapback][/center]
Hands down it is the Wizardry series
[/b]

Give it up for the old school. Wizardry was the shit back then.

The old school wizardry games on the Apple systems...complete with hand mapping and the ole 'make sure you type the spell correctly' aspect. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ May 17 2006, 10:40 AM) [snapback]79208[/snapback][/center]
Give it up for the old school. Wizardry was the shit back then.

The old school wizardry games on the Apple systems...complete with hand mapping and the ole 'make sure you type the spell correctly' aspect. :lol:
[/b]

Don't know if you played Wizardry 8, but they have some mini dungeons that you need to break out the Graph paper for. Too bad Sir-Tech went out of business.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ocrim @ May 19 2006, 10:53 PM) [snapback]80217[/snapback][/center]
Don't know if you played Wizardry 8, but they have some mini dungeons that you need to break out the Graph paper for. Too bad Sir-Tech went out of business.
[/b]

Nice....I actually do miss the ole graph paper mapping days on the ole Apple II. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ May 16 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback]78877[/snapback][/center]
Ultima loses out just because of that idiot's stupid ass name, "Lord British."

Baldur's Gate... specifically Baldur's Gate II and its expansion, is one of my top 2-3 games of all time, along with Half-Life and Freespace.
[/b]
freespace and freespace 2 are awesome. i still play them. homeworld and homeworld 2 as well. but TIE Fighter remains my all time reigning champ

Fallout and KOTOR rocked, I had to vote KOTOR because there were just too many damn turns to take in Fallout and I don't know if I ever beat it ( without cheats, LOL - I probably got at least halfway through it though before I cheated :p ).

FREESPACE 2, omg, that counts as RP? That game was awesome. I used to play it hours a day (I think I beat SP in two weeks, then tried multiplayer until I lagged too much to bother with it anymore).

I wish I could have gotten my brothers to play FS2 more, but they had too much trouble figuring out the controls (there's so many keys it's like a space shuttle, my brother said, LOL). :)

D&D hands down

Shadowrun is awesome

White Wolf is neat too

:D

Hello, my name is Cysha, and i'm a geek.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 16 2006, 11:47 PM) [snapback]78870[/snapback][/center]
lol what did you vote for noah? [/b]

The Elder Scrolls games. Would've voted Freespace if it was up there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 25 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]81614[/snapback][/center]
FF series is the BEST there is.
[/b]

We all love you Artica, but you, and your followers are all TOOLS.

and only 4 people voted for Baldur's Gate... /wrists

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(James C @ May 25 2006, 10:20 AM) [snapback]81492[/snapback][/center]
Come on, own up, who's guilty of voting for FF, you need to be put down! :p
[/b]

Not I, I voted other cause someone forgot to put my D&D on the list /pout

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cysha @ May 26 2006, 03:25 AM) [snapback]81674[/snapback][/center]
Not I, I voted other cause someone forgot to put my D&D on the list /pout

[/b]

This wasnt a poll for table top. Timi doesn't do table top. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ May 26 2006, 06:30 AM) [snapback]81688[/snapback][/center]
This wasnt a poll for table top. Timi doesn't do table top. :p
[/b]

Just says best RPG :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ May 25 2006, 11:46 PM) [snapback]81670[/snapback][/center]
We all love you Artica, but you, and your followers are all TOOLS.
and only 4 people voted for Baldur's Gate... /wrists
[/b]
:wub:

I dunno... I can't really vote for any of em with much confidence since I've REALLY enjoyed like 1 game from each series max, and not liked the rest.

I love nwn so I went for that. Nobody else liked it :( And it's D&D cysh :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ May 26 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]81958[/snapback][/center]
I dunno... I can't really vote for any of em with much confidence since I've REALLY enjoyed like 1 game from each series max, and not liked the rest.

I love nwn so I went for that. Nobody else liked it :( And it's D&D cysh :p
[/b]
Baldur's Gate is from the same people too :p

yup yup :)

Those were a little more boring to me, though.

I liked ultima up until like... ermm... 9? that was the buggiest game I've ever played in my life, bar none. SWG doesn't even hold a candle to it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ May 26 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]81973[/snapback][/center]
yup yup :)

Those were a little more boring to me, though.

I liked ultima up until like... ermm... 9? that was the buggiest game I've ever played in my life, bar none. SWG doesn't even hold a candle to it.
[/b]
There is no way to compare SWG to any game atm. :p

After it went threw itself to the precipice. :p

Back