Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diablo

• KoTOR

• Other

• Total voters
I have to say it is cruel to make me choose between FF and Phantasy Star.

Since I only played one of the PS games I'll go with FF.

Fallout for the goddamn win. Ultima was my first RPG, but it lost its fun between platforms somehow.

I'd have to say Final Fantasy, haven't played any Fallout but I also like The Elder Scrolls :)

KOTOR

I've played about 50% of those other titles, and of the ones I've played I've only went through them once and never played them again (with exception of NWN multiplayer).

However, I have played each KOTOR game through at least 5 times each.

Hands down it is the Wizardry series

But if I had to choose one of the above it would have to be Baldurs Gate

played elder scrolls - got bored
played neverwinter nights - got bored
played final fantasy 8 - completed it but never played another again....
KOTOR - loved them and have played again after completion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 13 2006, 04:31 AM) [snapback]78152[/snapback][/center]
FF Series FTW :D
[/b]
QFE.

FF VII was amazing, so was FF VI, X was pretty good too. FF just kick's butt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 13 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]78390[/snapback][/center]
played elder scrolls - got bored
played neverwinter nights - got bored
played final fantasy 8 - completed it but never played another again....
KOTOR - loved them and have played again after completion
[/b]
8 was in my opinion one of hte worst FF's out there. The story line was good, but the game play sucked. If you don't mind playing games with older graphics I suggest Final Fantasy 7 or 6, and if you like newer graphics I'd try Final Fantasy 10. Whatever you do DO NOT try 10-2 or 9. X2(10-2) sucks majorly, and 9 can be very difficult to follow(it does a lot of jumping around)

i have final fantasy x on the ps2. as far as i can tell it is pretty much exactly the same as 8, granted it has a different story but ive killed most of these monsters like 5 billion times already even if they did have different names and colours. even some of the battle music is the same....

Ultima hands down. Most of the things you take for granted in an RPG were introduced by Lord British

Ultima I was the first graphical computer game I ever played.
I still own every single copy I bought of each one.
Ultima 1-9 including parts 1 and 2 of 7
Underworld 1 & 2
2 World of Ultima games
I even beta tested UO and played it for a few years

Ultima loses out just because of that idiot's stupid ass name, "Lord British."

Baldur's Gate... specifically Baldur's Gate II and its expansion, is one of my top 2-3 games of all time, along with Half-Life and Freespace.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ May 17 2006, 12:59 AM) [snapback]78877[/snapback][/center]
Ultima loses out just because of that idiot's stupid ass name, "Lord British."

Baldur's Gate... specifically Baldur's Gate II and its expansion, is one of my top 2-3 games of all time, along with Half-Life and Freespace.
[/b]

My vote goes to Krynn series, second vote goes to Fallout and 3rd to Baldur's Gate, KOTOR doesnt even give the sense of a series game but its the only SP game I enjoyed as RPG for a very long time, they are not making many good games anymore.

Ewww how did I forget Wing Commander? Best game of all times.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ May 17 2006, 01:31 AM) [snapback]78881[/snapback][/center]
My vote goes to Krynn series, second vote goes to Fallout and 3rd to Baldur's Gate, KOTOR doesnt even give the sense of a series game but its the only SP game I enjoyed as RPG for a very long time, they are not making many good games anymore.

Ewww how did I forget Wing Commander? Best game of all times.
[/b]
I remember "gold box games".
Champions of Krynn
Death Knights of Krynn
The Dark Queen of Krynn

Wing Commander doesn't count. Wasn't an RPG. Great game series though.

For me the choice is btw all of Morrowind games and KOTOR.

I have a serious aversion to FF....gah anytime i see that in store I wanna crush it :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ May 17 2006, 02:07 AM) [snapback]78893[/snapback][/center]
I remember "gold box games".
Champions of Krynn
Death Knights of Krynn
The Dark Queen of Krynn

Wing Commander doesn't count. Wasn't an RPG. Great game series though.
[/b]

Wing commander had RPG elements as your choices effected the game and how the game will develope especially in the WC 4 u could even switch sides. Granted key element in the game was space simulation but still u could feel being Cristopher Blair.:p

Back