Best of their fighting profession? (Melee types)

Best of their fighting profession? (Melee types)

• Daemen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • El-Diablos

• Avari

• TheHoodedone

• Charon

• Mr-E

• Other ( please specify)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jan 2 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]20932[/snapback][/center]
A lot of people could say that about Class too, but he still whooped ass
[/b]
I killed Yet once, and then destroyed his swoop. He sent me a tell saying he was going to report me for exploiting. Wasn't my fault he just sat there and didn't clone.

He was a noob with good gear, where Class was a good player with good gear...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jan 2 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]20932[/snapback][/center]
A lot of people could say that about Class too, but he still whooped ass
[/b]

Id say the real test of skill came with the CU (HAH). What I mean by that is there were no ubar dots. Class maintained his ubarness (somewhat) and Yet exploited. Point and case.

yet was a very good pvper, he could beat master docs who could heal all his fires and poisons etc so alot of what he did was skill

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Jan 11 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]25593[/snapback][/center]
yet was a very good pvper, he could beat master docs who could heal all his fires and poisons etc so alot of what he did was skill
[/b]

Still a 'sploiter.

(Hey Isi, come to DnL)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Echew @ Jan 2 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]20832[/snapback][/center]
Yet was pretty damn cool.... even though he was DOT whore he was gifted in pvp... when he was rebel we clared house in OV many times
[/b]
Yet was certainly not gifted in PvP. His DoTs ticked for over 1.5k mind, and he could barely kill me (1k tick). After the CU, I never saw him win a fight.

Back