Best of their fighting profession? (Melee types)

Best of their fighting profession? (Melee types)

• Daemen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • El-Diablos

• Avari

• TheHoodedone

• Charon

• Mr-E

• Other ( please specify)

• Total voters

Tutok

Who would it be?

For melee It's a toss up between Thoe and Esiam

For other Melee I chose Class Melee

For Jedi I chose TheHoodedone

Hard to say because of the massive game shifts, but I still think Pre-cu took the most skill, so Im going from that period, except for avari, I dont remember him much pre-cu, but I do after.

yea, Esiam for melee. I remember one battle especially. I was a new master doc and we (AoW) were invading somewhere. We arrived and no one was there, so we looked around for a bit. Some overts loaded into the shuttle port so we headed that way. By the time we got there we were quite out numbered, so we retreated to some bases to regroup. I was running to the base and had Esiam on me (CM style) and even as a master doc I couldnt keed up the heals. We were all trying to kill him while retreating but he had some master healer following his ass healing constantly. I died.

I already forgot who my other pick was.

I chose Dury for jedi, He was redic and I dont feel like telling a story about him.

Oh, it was heph, he kicked ass wearing a chitin bicept, that gets my vote.

For me:
For TKM, Esiam
For Melee, Sett'bacca (who wasn't afraid of the sett's Hammer?)
DrkJedi, Avari & Galladel (I saw several ocassions where Avari/Gally had 8 -10 rebels around and still they couldn't put them down).

Esiam
Aravar
Other = Dysire - Simply cause we know each other so well.. our chemistry(sp) is extremly high..

best "Other" for melee fighter is definitely Zhorx and Zarerlyon. They may of not been in as many battles as some of the other popular pvp melee names, but they were better than everyone else on wanderhome skill wise when it came to melee only at least.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Dec 31 2005, 07:04 PM) [snapback]20307[/snapback][/center]
best "Other" for melee fighter is definitely Zhorx and Zarerlyon. They may of not been in as many battles as some of the other popular pvp melee names, but they were better than everyone else on wanderhome skill wise when it came to melee only at least.
[/b]

Best fencer ever was zerarylon, best swordman is Zhorx with War, best tkm is Thoe/Esiam, Best pikeman is Aravar. Best jedi is well u know who hes.:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rurry @ Dec 31 2005, 04:39 AM) [snapback]19950[/snapback][/center]
For melee? Sett'bacca FTGDW!!!!
[/b]

oh crap, i can't believe i forgot to put Sett in the poll :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 31 2005, 06:19 AM) [snapback]20314[/snapback][/center]
Best fencer ever was zerarylon, best swordman is Zhorx with War, best tkm is Thoe/Esiam, Best pikeman is Aravar. Best jedi is well u know who hes.:)
[/b]

nah bset pikeman was yet:p

yet was a sorry, pathetic, dried up douchebag who couldn't tell the truth if his 2 inch dick depended on it, and i would have been curious to see how well hoody would have performed had he not been allowed to use novice brawler :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jan 2 2006, 12:21 AM) [snapback]20654[/snapback][/center]
yet was a sorry, pathetic, dried up douchebag who couldn't tell the truth if his 2 inch dick depended on it, and i would have been curious to see how well hoody would have performed had he not been allowed to use novice brawler :p
[/b]

Hehe we will never find that out :)

yet isnt a bad guy i mean sure he was a dick when he killed you with dots but hes not a bad guy :p

Yet was pretty damn cool.... even though he was DOT whore he was gifted in pvp... when he was rebel we clared house in OV many times

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Jan 3 2006, 06:18 AM) [snapback]20914[/snapback][/center]
Yet's DOT's made him who he was, not his skill, or lack there-of.
[/b]

A lot of people could say that about Class too, but he still whooped ass

Back