Arsenal 12 - 3 Liverpool

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Mar 24 2007, 03:19 AM) [snapback]149792[/snapback][/center]
Liverpool 5 Germany 1
[/b]

I knew that was coming :p

Compare that team to the one we had saturday, on paper the team on saturday is 10 times better but we are usless atm. I mean come on we beat germany with heskey upfront. hehe

We Beat Germany with Gerrard in the Centre like he was last night and basically carried the England team through in the 2nd half. He probably save Mcclaren's job single handed

But come the weekend he will be back out to the right

Hes such a good player he can play anyway, hes more effective in middle though.

Not sure why i just think saturday has 0-0 all over it.

Oh my, we were shocking well played liverpool tbh your formation totally stopped us playing and baptista and hleb not worth a w*nk.

Very dissapointed gooner :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Mar 31 2007, 07:52 AM) [snapback]150712[/snapback][/center]
Oh my, we were shocking well played liverpool tbh your formation totally stopped us playing and baptista and hleb not worth a w*nk.

Very dissapointed gooner :(
[/b]

bloody hell I think thats the first thing you have got right in this thread, inc the title!!

Was a very enjoyable game to watch, and should keep the race for 3rd place alive, since the top 2 are already decided.

We need some serious signings next season to challenge, a right winger and a goal scorer we didnt look like scoring at all today.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Mar 31 2007, 07:59 AM) [snapback]150715[/snapback][/center]
We need some serious signings next season to challenge, a right winger and a goal scorer we didnt look like scoring at all today.
[/b]

well we could always sell you pennant, but it would seriously cost you :p

penant would suit our play we have not one player that can head a ball hence our display today lol

i suggest quearesma from porto or ribery.

baptista is so shockingly bad. even when he scored 4 goals in the carling cup he was shite on a bike

oh yeah and leeds won on friday :D

Back