Arsenal 12 - 3 Liverpool

TLuassa

Arsenal 3 - 0 Liverpool
Liverpool 1 - 3 Arsenal
Liverpool 3 - 6 Arsenal

Arsenal 12 - 4 Liverpool

Think you scousers have been taught a footballing lesson this season by the Gunners.

Fucked the title up, same difference tho :p

Nuff Love
T'Luassa

Dont you just miss all those great players you once had :)

First team to score six at anfield since 1914, and this team was made up of teenagers and reserve team players with 2 first teamers hahahaaha.

Credit to the kids they pulled out a great performance

Liverpool should of done better but hey who gives a shit when we beat Barca and asking can you count to SIX

When we beat barca?

Give me a break lol,

You have no decent strikers for a start.

Alonso although a great passer he can not tackle and doesnt have the drive, the posisition that alonso plays defensive midfield where he sits back fom the midfield and and just plays long passes (hoofs) up to your strikers crouch or kuyt. Good defensive midfielders will win the ball and break up attacks. Because alonso cant do this liverpool must play sissoko (poor mans vieira). Iff you play sissoko then you cant play Gerrard in centre midfield, without Gerrard in the centre the Liverpool are no where near effective as without Gerrard pulling the strings your shit, sorry but its true. I would drop alonso and play Gerrard and sissoko in the centre and you need to buy two decent wingers as pennant and Garcia are useless.

Another problem liverpool have is there back 4 have no pace what so ever, that was demastrated when Henry gave caragher a 10 metre head start and still managed to win the ball of him and score.

Reina and dudek are also clueless GK's get Carson back.

Your only hope against barca is Crouchinho, play long direct (Hoofs) up to crouch and hope Braca dont know how to defend like english sides do.

yeah i was talking to a friend about this last night. piss take lol

tluassa i think you read my mind or something.....thats pretty much exactly what i was saying

apart from i rubbed it in that liverpool always pay ludicrous prices for distinctly average players....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 10 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]138917[/snapback][/center]
When we beat barca?

Give me a break lol,

Alonso although a great passer he can not tackle and doesnt have the drive, the posisition that alonso plays defensive midfield where he sits back fom the midfield and and just plays long passes (hoofs) up to your strikers crouch or kuyt. Good defensive midfielders will win the ball and break up attacks. Because alonso cant do this liverpool must play sissoko (poor mans vieira). Iff you play sissoko then you cant play Gerrard in centre midfield, without Gerrard in the centre the Liverpool are no where near effective as without Gerrard pulling the strings your shit, sorry but its true. I would drop alonso and play Gerrard and sissoko in the centre and you need to buy two decent wingers as pennant and Garcia are useless.
Another problem liverpool have is there back 4 have no pace what so ever, that was demastrated when Henry gave caragher a 10 metre head start and still managed to win the ball of him and score.

Your only hope against barca is Crouchinho, play long direct (Hoofs) up to crouch and hope Braca dont know how to defend like english sides do.
[/b]

You forget our European Displays are always far superior to our league or cup displays hence why we came back against Milan.

Reina in recent weeks has found his form again and i think Dudek basically let you win 2 games cause he knows he is out the door when this Italian arrives.

Drop Alonso and Play Sissoko despite the fact Sissoko is still injured - pay attention son We try to follow the whole premiership why dont you

If im honest and it was me id be considering a 3-5-2 and play them all in the centre but however knowing Rafa as i come to these days our middle will be alonso and Sissoko and Gerrard on the Right

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 10 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]138917[/snapback][/center]
When we beat barca?

Give me a break lol,

[/b]

Told Ya

Liverpool cant beat Barcelona, proven wrong
Liverpools only hope is Crouch, proven wrong
Liverpool cant win when playing Alonso and Sissoko in the middle, proven wrong
T'Luassa, proven wrong

Watching Arsenal get dumped out the cup by PSV - £5
Ticket to the Champs lge Quarter final - £35
Watching an Arsenal fan make a total twat of themself....... PRICELESS

a handfull of games, does not a season make.

Above you in the league still :D

But yes has been a very dissapointing few weeks, we seem to be lacking a natural finisher we create so many chances we are just not putting the ball in the net.

PSV was so predictable create a host of chances go 1 nil up and then concede another stupid goal.

Congrats on beating barca you pplayed superb in the first half at anfield and barca were shocking at the nou camp.

Liverpol Vs chelsea - semi again should be fun.

See ya at anfield in two weeks :D

above us? maybe, but that isnt going to win you anything worth shouting about lol.

A few good solid teams left in the champ lge, but hopefully we can continue our great form there and make it to Athens.

As for the Anfield game, in a fortnight, will be interesting but a little pointless since there is basicaly bugger all pressure on the game.

Lacking a striker you say........ Wanna loan old Robbie? :p Hope he plays in 2 weeks, he just loves scoring past you lot.

If you would of said robbie starts against us a few years ago i would of been sahit scared he averaged like a hattrick again against us at one time lol, he lost alot of pace and thats one thing our defense does have.

However crouch could cause us chaos as we cant head the ball for shit lol.

Im sure your defense is shit scared of baptista and aliadere at the moment lol, couldnt hit a barn door lol

Saying that they tore you to pieces in CC.

Cant wait for fabregas Vs gerrard again.

Injuries have ruined our season unfortunatly our starting elven have only started 3 games together all season, hopefully wenger will get some cash to allow him to buy a few players in the summer and we can challenge again. If the league was only the top four teams we would of won hands down, but we cant beat the crap like fulham haha.

Good old football, beat all the best teams then lose to the worst a week later.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nuke @ Mar 23 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]149700[/snapback][/center]
lets all sing along:

ENGLAND 5!!!!!!! GERMANY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]
Liverpool 5 Germany 1

Back