Army or Marines?

My brother was in the Navy during Desert Storm as a part of their Sea Bees group (they built a lot of the stuff for other soldiers), but he hurt his back close to the time they were going to release him. Because of the injury, he was discharged later than he should have been.

and plenty of thai ladyboys
If that's what you want. But you'd have to be on a west coast ship to go there. For me, I prefered the east coast... because you can't beat topless spanish women on the beach during the summertime.

there's also officer recruitment...but that's another 4 more years till i can join
Unless you have a member of Congress to recommend you for Annapolis, West Point, or Colorado Springs, you have to go to college to become an officer. Even as an enlisted person you need a degree or close to it to get into most officer programs.

Unless you have a member of Congress to recommend you for Annapolis, West Point, or Colorado Springs, you have to go to college to become an officer. Even as an enlisted person you need a degree or close to it to get into most officer programs.

i know..that's why i said 4 more years

i know..that's why i said 4 more years
Join the military if you want, but if you have a degree you have a good chance of making more money without the military (depending on the degree).
You can always get some low-rent business or management degree and you'd be ok.

join the army you get more benefits and shit
No. All branches have the same benefits. The only difference is the Army is giving a larger enlistment bonus right now, and that's because they need more warm bodies in the infantry to get shot at.

Join the military if you want, but if you have a degree you have a good chance of making more money without the military (depending on the degree).
You can always get some low-rent business or management degree and you'd be ok.

yeah but i want to have a career in the military

yeah..so i want to know..would i have a better career in the army or the marines and should i just go in as enlisted or should i go to college and go in as an officer?

Back