Army or Marines?

I respect the Marines, but most of them are really really stupid. The Army is ok if you want to be a target. The Air Force is boring, it's not like you get to fly anything. Join the Navy, earn your self-respect, and see the world... not to mention the fact out of all the 4 services it's in the Navy where you'll be assured that you'll get 3 warm meals and a shower each day... the other three services can't say that.

Last edited:
Does British have marines? Never heard that.
Royal Marines... Sorry, my dad both has friends who was marine, and one who is still SAS... technically. So thats what I go from.

But yeah it was 1am, when I wrote that, and since your from america, suggesting british forces, alittle silly.

Hell Week for the win.

Royal Marines only 20% of applicants are sucessful in completing the course.

This is why the commercial states 99.9% may not apply. :D

I respect the Marines, but most of them are really really stupid. The Army is ok if you want to be a target. The Air Force is boring, it's not like you get to fly anything. Join the Navy, earn your self-respect, and see the world... not to mention the fact out of all the 4 services it's in the Navy where you'll be assured that you'll get 3 warm meals and a shower each day... the other three services can't say that.
Navy folks get three warm meals, as long as they are not medical corpsmen assigned to a marine unit.

The air force is definitely the best if you want to avoid getting shot at.

Navy folks get three warm meals, as long as they are not medical corpsmen assigned to a marine unit.

The air force is definitely the best if you want to avoid getting shot at.
Yeah, and a corpsmen is only one of many jobs. Just like an Air Force combat air controller is in the middle of combat.

I was in the Navy for 10 years and was never shot at, lived and worked comfortably (for the most part, it is still the military), and got a better job afterwards than I could've ever hoped for otherwise.

I'd say the Navy is the best, but you wouldn't do bad by joining the Chair Force...

i have heard great things about combat air controllers..
from what I know you serve alongside with whoever you're attached to and you call in airstrikes and whatnot. Of course you're still as likely to be the reason your mother receives a flag as any other groundpounder.

Back