Are Americans Really this DUMB

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Aug 2 2006, 03:34 PM) [snapback]100709[/snapback][/center]
Hey, for your information, the London Bridge is in Arizona. It was disassembled years ago when a wealthy American bought it and re-assembled brick by brick in Arizona
[/b]

Or you could always consider the one that is actually in London.

grandpaAngry.jpg

invisible writing doesn't work....it seems

oh wait it's an image that takes a while to load!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 2 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]100734[/snapback][/center]
Dude, knowledge is power!
[/b]
"I know about what I need, everything else is irrelevant." - (I'm quoting someone here, forget his name.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 2 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]100737[/snapback][/center]
pah, you can never know enough!!!!
[/b]
True. But there are priorities. :)

History and Geography of the US is not one of them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Aug 2 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]100738[/snapback][/center]
True. But there are priorities. :)

History and Geography of the US is not one of them.
[/b]
US history is BORING!!!

I like more Japan's *giggle*

just because they went around with katanas in the feudal age with an every man for themself attitude which ended come the east india trade company doesn't mean it's more interesting than a bunch of farmspeople overthrowing the world's super power at the time! or, something like that. i could be completely wrong

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Aug 2 2006, 03:15 PM) [snapback]100780[/snapback][/center]
just because they went around with katanas in the feudal age with an every man for themself attitude which ended come the east india trade company doesn't mean it's more interesting than a bunch of farmspeople overthrowing the world's super power at the time! or, something like that. i could be completely wrong
[/b]
You are.
Is not just the combat part of it, but also it's traditions. Self, family, and community traditions. History as a whole. I did study US history, but in my point of view is not as interesting. If you ask me now, I don't think I can say much about it. Although, I would like to learn about the Native American history.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 2 2006, 03:36 PM) [snapback]100802[/snapback][/center]
i dont like studying any sort of history. it all sux0rz and is highly yawn worthy
[/b]
I'm english, and I know nothing about england. lol

Naturally, they picked the funniest/stupidest sounding people to show. That was sad however; but on a bright side I never socialize with people that unintelligent in real life, so it is ok.

Edited to say that my sister and probably mother would have failed parts of that test. They are ignorant christians who know what the bible tells them they should know.

/rollseyes

Are Non-Americans really this IGNORANT in this thread?

Stupid is stupid, regardless of country.

You may now return to your regular home-country cock suck. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Aug 2 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]100858[/snapback][/center]
/rollseyes

Are Non-Americans really this IGNORANT in this thread?

Stupid is stupid, regardless of country.
You may now return to your regular home-country cock suck. Thanks.
[/b]
Hello Mr. Fieryball :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 2 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]100866[/snapback][/center]
Hello Mr. Fieryball :D
[/b]

Wasn't in a good mood tonight as it is, and the first thing I see when I come here is this tripe.

Back