Are Americans Really this DUMB

"the man with the turban, i call it a diaper head really!!"

ROFL

omg this isnt even funny now lol

i have never been to the US so i dont know what the people are like but surely these people dont represent the general level of intelligence of the rest of the population?

i always assumed that as it was such a big country, there are bound to be many more types of people in general (ie higher numbers of thick people etc) than other places but i havent been so i dont know

well Ithink you also have to take into consideration who they actually show in these shows. They do the same thing in Germany and make peopel appear just as dumb... editing...

true i suppose, but i still find it hard to believe that ANY people dont know answers to some of those questions

im not sure many germans will answer wrongly to the berlin wall question anyway :p

You'd be amazed. Americans live a sheltered life and Jay Leno does a bit on the Tonight Show where he asks people simple questions like "whos burried in Grants Tomb?", "Who fought in the Revolutionary War?", "Who was the president during the Civil War?", "Where is the London Bridge?"...stuff like that and these people have no clue.

bah who cares about canada!!! i know it but thats because someone told me it once after i got it wrong :p

yeah i take your point but i just meant that some of the questions that people were answering wrongly are just blatent - like how many world wars have there been.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Aug 2 2006, 12:57 PM) [snapback]100701[/snapback][/center]
You'd be amazed. Americans live a sheltered life and Jay Leno does a bit on the Tonight Show where he asks people simple questions like "whos burried in Grants Tomb?", "Who fought in the Revolutionary War?", "Who was the president during the Civil War?", "Where is the London Bridge?"...stuff like that and these people have no clue.
[/b]
Hey, for your information, the London Bridge is in Arizona. It was disassembled years ago when a wealthy American bought it and re-assembled brick by brick in Arizona

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Aug 2 2006, 10:31 PM) [snapback]100708[/snapback][/center]
Crap outside of the US doesn't really matter, so who really cares?
[/b]

and this would be the answer to your question prOdiGy. :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Aug 2 2006, 10:48 PM) [snapback]100713[/snapback][/center]
ROFL, it's so easy to incite the foreigners...
[/b]

from my point of view that is what you are.
who is right?

that's what my passport says...

so does the Canadian one

and the aufenthaltesgenehmigung from Germany says that as does the swiss auslander-ausweiss says that too.

I am collecting countries

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 2 2006, 01:51 PM) [snapback]100714[/snapback][/center]
from my point of view that is what you are.
who is right?
[/b]
Foreigners are anyone not from the USA, no matter what your point of view is.

Don't get mad because you live in the third world.

Back