Aqua Teen Hunger Force > Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 2 2007, 09:25 AM) [snapback]142413[/snapback][/center]
What if someone dismisses a device that could kill people? You cannot take lightly something like that. No wait... If you don't care...
[/b]

if you think this device was some sort of terrorist device youve been watching way too much animated batman shows ... it a freakin electronic box with a cartoon character on it giving the bird ..

IF and i mean IF this only happened in boston then perhaps i would let them slide ..but this occured in several other major cities without incident and thats including nyc the site of the last two terrorist attacks ...

the powers that be at turner alerted the authorities in boston at mid day but yet they contnued to run around the city like idiots ...

thus

people with a clue 1
boston 0

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Feb 1 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]142427[/snapback][/center]
if you think this device was some sort of terrorist device youve been watching way too much animated batman shows ... it a freakin electronic box with a cartoon character on it giving the bird ..

IF and i mean IF this only happened in boston then perhaps i would let them slide ..but this occured in several other major cities without incident and thats including nyc the site of the last two terrorist attacks ...

the powers that be at turner alerted the authorities in boston at mid day but yet they contnued to run around the city like idiots ...

thus

people with a clue 1
boston 0
[/b]
I DON'T CARE if Boston doesn't has a sense of humor. I simply said that this kind of advertisement is NOT funny.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 1 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]142432[/snapback][/center]
I DON'T CARE if Boston doesn't has a sense of humor. I simply said that this kind of advertisement is NOT funny.
[/b]
It wasn't meant to be a joke. It was just to get their product out there and be visible.

We here in europe are just shaking our heads in astonishment wondering how much further the paranoia will go.

It should also be noted that there was a news article that stated the US is unhappy about the drop in tourists who cite the difficulties in trying to come intothe country ( visas, customs, etc...)

I wonder why no one wants to visit any more???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 1 2007, 08:06 PM) [snapback]142432[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Whatever happened to people taking a breath, and looking at something for what it is, and not as some diabolical plan to kill thousands?

Back