Another reason not to get the Wii

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Dec 5 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]135893[/snapback][/center]
First game I get is going to be Streets of Rage.
[/b]
I can't imagine an Enraged Banana *giggle*

The games I got is Dark Cloud 2, FFX, FFX2, FFXII, Magna Carta, Makai, Radiata Stories, Suikoden 3, Suikoden 4, Suikoden 5, Suikoden Tactics, Unlimited Saga, Wild Arms 3, Wild Arms 4, Wild Arms Alter F, Valkyrie Profile 2, Xenosaga, Xenosaga 2, Xenoaga 3.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 5 2006, 09:55 PM) [snapback]135915[/snapback][/center]
The games I got is Dark Cloud 2, FFX, FFX2, FFXII, Magna Carta, Makai, Radiata Stories, Suikoden 3, Suikoden 4, Suikoden 5, Suikoden Tactics, Unlimited Saga, Wild Arms 3, Wild Arms 4, Wild Arms Alter F, Valkyrie Profile 2, Xenosaga, Xenosaga 2, Xenoaga 3.
[/b]

Wow thats alot of Japudrama.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 5 2006, 10:55 PM) [snapback]135915[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I've played some of those games; but I don't usually like games with anime inspired stories. I wish there were more RPGs that broke away from that with original stories like Fallout.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Dec 6 2006, 10:15 AM) [snapback]135979[/snapback][/center]
I've played some of those games; but I don't usually like games with anime inspired stories. I wish there were more RPGs that broke away from that with original stories like Fallout.
[/b]
What do you mean by anime inspired stories?
Most of those titles don't have an anime version. Some do, but the anime series or movie was made years after the first game came out. So it would be an anime inspired from a game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 6 2006, 01:24 PM) [snapback]135983[/snapback][/center]
What do you mean by anime inspired stories?
Most of those titles don't have an anime version. Some do, but the anime series or movie was made years after the first game came out. So it would be an anime inspired from a game.
[/b]
They might not come from animes but with most Japanese RPGs you can tell right away they were made by anime fans with the distinctive animeish art style and storylines. I don't watch anime or really understand Japanese culture so the stories don't appeal to me that much. I know Japanese geek culture has caught on big in America but I'm not jumping on the bandwagon yet. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Dec 6 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]135995[/snapback][/center]
They might not come from animes but with most Japanese RPGs you can tell right away they were made by anime fans with the distinctive animeish art style and storylines. I don't watch anime or really understand Japanese culture so the stories don't appeal to me that much. I know Japanese geek culture has caught on big in America but I'm not jumping on the bandwagon yet. :p
[/b]
I was raised in Japan, but didn't catch up until I was living here. *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 6 2006, 04:06 AM) [snapback]135762[/snapback][/center]
Well he does has a point. Why buy the Wii if my computer is much better?

[/b]

I don't play games cause of quality, it helps I'm sure, but I play cause it's fun. And, playing bowling with 3 other friends, with a goofy interactive remote, is fun. Plus, my son (he's 3) can play games on that a lot easier than pc games. Keeps him from deleting folders off my desktop on my pc :wacko: And, the classics are fun to play. Admit it... you all play solitare from time to time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiah @ Dec 6 2006, 06:46 PM) [snapback]136065[/snapback][/center]
I don't play games cause of quality, it helps I'm sure, but I play cause it's fun. And, playing bowling with 3 other friends, with a goofy interactive remote, is fun. Plus, my son (he's 3) can play games on that a lot easier than pc games. Keeps him from deleting folders off my desktop on my pc :wacko: And, the classics are fun to play. Admit it... you all play solitare from time to time.
[/b]
Read my other posts, please. ^_^

wii like nintedo are more for kiddies, and its true you can get pretty close to bowling or fishing.. but i prefer to do those in the magic box called RL.
360 ftw

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Farid @ Dec 11 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]136485[/snapback][/center]
wii like nintedo are more for kiddies, and its true you can get pretty close to bowling or fishing.. but i prefer to do those in the magic box called RL.
360 ftw [/b]

I like my videogames like I like my cars. As domestic as possible.

Back